7. First Kiss

"Jagi let's sit over there!" Jimin pointed to a bench that was sitting in front of a beautiful lake far from us. He ran over there quickly. I smiled and followed him, but he was far ahead of me (cuz I slowpoke). 

He noticed me struggling to catch up to him and ran back to me, pulling me by the hand and caressing my hand with his soft hands. I blushed as he touched my hands and we walked to the bench, holding hands. 

Jimin, my childhood friend and now boyfriend was taking me out on a date. Our second date. Our first date was a movie date, which was just a bunch of hugging and cheek kissing. It was very comfortable.

 Today...We spent some time at a carnival and it was so much fun. It was now late evening and we decided to walk around before ending our date.

Being childhood friends... We knew each other since primary school. Jimin was the only guy I could always trust. Boys who had a crush on me were always shooed away by Jimin, who acted like my older brother. I always... loved Jimin.

His sweet personality.. Handsome looks... Who wouldn't like him?

He got together with some other girls... But those didn't last so long. Jimin always told me they were missing too many good qualities.

But now he admitted to liking me for a long time... I was surprised when he confessed that to me.

He asked me out. Of course I said yes. We've been together for two weeks... and we still haven't kissed.

I guess if you count the cheek then yeah... but not on the lips. Not yet. 

Jimin would be... the first boy to kiss me. On the lips. He would be my first kiss... which is kind of sad to admit but he's my first ever boyfriend so what do I expect. He's one of the only boys I would never regret giving my first kiss too. He's very special to me. 

 "Jagi... did you have fun today?" Jimin said as he squeezed my hand, still in his. 

"Mhm! Thank you for taking me out today. I really had fun. Thanks again for being amazing like always Jiminie." 

I looked at him and smiled brightly. He blushed and looked down. Then he looked up and smiled. 

(he's such a cutie)

(he's such a cutie)

"And thank you for being amazing too, Y/N." He grinned and put an arm around my shoulder. 

"I'm glad you felt the same way as me. I thought you didn't... I was such a chicken when I told you how I felt. To be honest... I always had a crush on you. Even back when we were kids." 

I blushed. 

"Really?" 

He nodded. "Yup." 

"Well... it was the same with me. We're equal, haha!" I laughed.

He smiled at me sweetly. 

"You're so cute." 

Suddenly he put his hand on my chin, making me face him. I blushed. 

"Y-yes Jimin?" 

"I really like you..." He leaned closer to me, closer to my face. I could feel his hot breath. I felt my face turn red as I felt him coming closer and closer to my lips. He caressed my cheek and I closed my eyes. I felt a pair of soft lips on mine, kissing me softly and passionately. 

Oh. My. God. I felt my heart beating so loud, my mind exploding.

Explosions. Glitter. Confetti. Jumping. Heart shaking. Bells ringing. Rose petals falling from the sky. Cats and dogs raining from the sky. A volcano exploding. Me passing out.

So many things to describe my emotions. 

*BOOM BOOM

(you got me like boom boom boom boom, yeah boom boom boom boom hehe) 

I opened my eyes and backed away from Jimin when I heard the sound of... fireworks?

I looked around. Colorful fireworks of pretty colors and shapes were shooting above the lake. They were so beautiful. 

Jimin looked at them. 

"Well, that's a nice way to celebrate your first kiss right jagi?" 

I blushed. "Y-y-you knew that was my first kiss?" 

"Well yeah, if you kissed someone, you would of told me!" He said, chuckling. 

Oh right... I tell Jimin everything... even girl problems... I sighed and smiled. 

"Well... I'm glad you were my first kiss." 

Jimin grinned. "I'm glad I was your first kiss. That makes me happy." He moved closer to me, kissing me again, this time it was very passionately and hot.

The fireworks were in the background as we kissed.

I don't know why there were fireworks, but I don't care. They my first kiss become an amazing memory.

END

I hope you enjoyed that, recently I have been reading people's stories of their first romantic kiss and they were so cute so... Here ya go.

Thanks for reading bye 💕