9. I'm all ears

*inspired by taeyeon's i'm all ears, taeyeons work is so amazing omg 

I fell tiredly on my bed, exhausted and done with myself. My grades were fine last year... and I'm studying lots this year... why am I flunking? Why am I flunking two classes... I don't want to see Ds and Fs on my papers... 

What's wrong with me? Why can't I function correctly? I work so hard... my boyfriend Jimin and all my friends tell me this... I work so hard... too hard... and I'm not getting anything in return... 

I started to weep as I crumpled up the paper I got back from my teacher. My grade got worse. 

I feel like she, my teacher hates me. 

She probably thinks I'm not working hard to improve my grades... she probably thinks I party and go out all the time, drinking like the end of the world. She probably thinks I don't care what happens to my grades. 

But no... I work hard. 

And I still won't improve? Why? I tried everything. Tutor. Study sessions. Everything you can do to get better. When my boyfriend has time to help me... he helps me all he can so I can get better... but I'm barely making it. 

Why? Why won't I get it?

I cried all my stress in my covers, feeling so alone. 

I stopped doing plenty of my hobbies to get better. And I'm not improving much. 

I heard my door open. I looked up while still crying to see my precious boyfriend Jimin. He was wearing a gray hoodie with the hood down and black joggers. His hair seemed wet from the shower. He must be back from the gym. 

 His face turned into a worried mess when he saw me crying. 

"Jagi! What's wrong?" 

He dashed towards me to hug me tightly. I began to cry in his arms. He stroked my hair and kissed my temple, knowing that it will help me calm down. 

"J-jimin... I'm not improving... I-i suck..." I cried into his chest. 

"Tell me... I'm all ears. It's alright if it takes all night to tell me. I'm listening. I'm all ears, jagi. What's wrong?" 

I kept crying for a few minutes until I started to tell him. 

"You know how... I'm struggling in... math?" 

He nodded. 

"I'm not getting any better... I don't know what I'm doing wrong... And I'm trying so hard... Aish this sucks... I just want good grades in this class Jimin... I want to do well... But I'm just really stupid..." 

I buried my face into his chest, still very upset with myself. 

Jimin continued to stroke my back calmly. 

"Jagi... you don't suck. Jagi... you're so amazing. Just because you aren't good at math... doesn't make you stupid. You're super smart jagi... remember you helped me improve my grades in literature because I was flunking miserably? Without you... I would have had to retake the class... And you have so many other talents too! You're an amazing person jagi... too amazing for me." 

He pushed me away from his chest and made look into his eyes. 

"You're so amazing and talented and beautiful and pretty and hot and kind and nice and special that... I'm in love with you. I love every feature of you... okay?" 

Jimin... he really just said a bunch of sappy couple stuff but it was really sweet... 

I wiped my eyes and gave him a sad smile. 

"Well... I guess I'm not that bad... huh? If someone like you is in love with me... then that means I'm not that bad of a person right?" 

"Bad... pshhhhhh you're perfect babe." 

He hit my shoulder playfully and leaned closer to me to give me a kiss on the lips. 

I kissed him back, feeling his soft lips. 

Once we separated, I smiled at him. 

"Thanks for cheering me up Jimin. You're truly someone so special to me... I'm sorry you had to listen to me cry and rant." 

"Y/N, you can tell me anything. I'm all ears for whatever you have to say. I'm all ears for you." 

"Even if I break up with you?" I said playfully, smirking. This resulted in him gasping and pouting sadly. 

"You'll never do that! Well... will you?"

"Nooooo, I would be a major idiot to break up with you. I love you way too much for that... letting you know that now... " I looked away, blushing. 

"Well... I love you too of course. And I will always be all ears for whatever you have to say. I will always be listening. I don't want you to endure things by yourself. I'll always be there for you. Okay? I'm all ears." 

He smiled at me, and I smiled back. 

"Okay." 

I leaned closer to kiss him again. 

"I'll be all ears for you too, Jimin." 

END

IM ADDICTED TO THIS SONG IM ALL EARS OMG I LOVE YOU TAEYEON

anyways... this chapter was sorta related to my struggles in school. i hate you math why don't you come and fight me. but my math teacher likes me. we have the same interests she likes anime lol but i just don't do well in her class lololol

anyways... i got really depressed about my grades so... i wanted to write this chapter. (i have no one to comfort me though rip) hopefully you'll relate with me because school... is very hard. STRESS

thanks for reading ! bye bye now ~