Wedding Complications

2 years later
Devin is now 2 and it is mine and Vic's wedding.
Katelynne was helping me with all my cosmetic needs.
We are having a wedding on the beach. Our colors are light turquoise and white. We didn't have a wedding party we wanted it to be simple. My dress is strapless. It is a dress that looked wrapped around my breasts. It comes down and at my waist it relaxes and it a light weight material that flows in the wind. My hair is black again and comes down to my butt. Katelynne curled it and attached my veil. Copeland and Devin were running around playing. They are our flower girl and ring barer. Devin came up to me and smile. I picked him up and he hugged me. He was in simply a pair of black pants and a light blue dress shirt. Cope was in a light blue dress.
"Can I come in?" it was Tony.
"Yeah!" I said.
"I'll be out side the tent. Katelynne said. She took the kids with her. I stood up and Tony walked in. He walked over to me with a smile. He held my hand in his. I looked down and I noticed the tattoo he got for us. I gently traced it with my fingers.
"It's not too late you know." Tony said. He was inches from my face. I was staring into his eyes. I turned my head.
"Tony it's my wedding day." I muttered.
"We can run away together." He whispered. What has gotten into him he hasn't even mentioned getting back together for over two years.
He placed his hand on my lower back with my hand in his. He started leading us dancing around the tent.
"Wouldn't you rather be dancing as mrs perry today." I leaned my head to his chest. I am still in love with Tony but not like before. I will never stop loving him but I have my child to think about.
"Tony I have a child with Victor." I said.
"I already spend alot of time with Devin. He loves me." He said. He got down on his knees.
"Delilah I am begging you don't go through with this wedding." I took my hands from his and went to the mirror. I fixed my makeup when tony came up behind me he wrapped his hands around my waist. I pushed him off.
"Tony stop! I have a kid with Vic. I love Vic with all my heart! I'm going to marry the father of my child!" I snapped. I walked out and I saw Devin. He ran to me and I picked him up.
"What happened?" Katelynne asked.
"He doesn't want me to go through with this." I muttered.
"Don't listen to him you and Vic are in love. You have a beautiful son and you deserve the best." She said. I smiled.
"You guys ready?" I heard kellin ask. He walked over to Katelynne and kissed her. He turned to me.
"You look beautiful Delilah." he smiled and kissed my cheek. He is walking me down the isle. I put Devin down and I went to the path. Katelynne is walking with Cope. She went first and then the music started. I cover my face with the veil and walked down the isle with kellin and Devin by my side. Vic saw me and I could tell he was crying.
"He's a pussy bitch." Kellin said into my ear. I laughed and slapped him. We reached the alter and kellin handed me off.
"I love you sis." He kissed my cheek and walked to his seat beside Katelynne and Cope.
Devin was standing off to the side beside tony. We went through the cerimony. I could see Tony sitting first row. He was staring at me. He looked unbelieveably sad. He picked Devin up and Devin was sitting on his lap. He could be a great father to him. Vic slid the ring on my finger.
"I do." Vic said.
"Delilah Quinn-bostwick do you take Victor Vincent Fuentes to be your husband?" the official said. I stared at Vic. I turned and looked at Tony with Devin.
"I feel sick." I muttered. Next thing I know I'm running down the isle away from Vic. I ran into my tent and puked into the trash can. Next thing I see is Kellin Vic and Tony run in. Devin soon followed. Devin made his way to me. I wiped my lips and rinsed my mouth with water. I picked Devin up and held him.
"Delilah what's wrong?" Vic asked. I didn't say anything. I took my veil out and stared at my self holding Devin. He is the love of my life. My son is the only thing that truely matters to me. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I knew it was Tony's.
"just leave. Everyone leave!" I shouted. Everyone walked out except Vic. He came up beside me and took Devin from me.
"Go out to uncle Kellin dev." He said. He ran out and Vic held my hand.
"What's wrong babe." He asked. I didn't say anything. He gently kissed my lips.
"What's wrong?" he asked again.
"Tony." I muttered. Vic stood up and paced.
"Tony broke my heart. I thought me and him were cool. He came in asking me not to go through with this, I do still love him. Just not like that." I said. I stood up. I saw Devin poke his head in.
"Dev sweetie come to mommy." I said. He ran over to me and I picked him up. I looked at Vic.
"But I love you more." I reached for his hand. He didn't take it he just looked angry.
"Vic. Please." He grabbed my hand and brought it to his lips. He kissed my Hand. He hugged Devin and myself.
"I love you so much more. He is only a friend." He smiled.
"Lets get married." I whispered kissing his cheek. He took Devin from me and smiled.
"Lets go beautiful." He said with a smile. We walked out hand in hand. Devin was running a head of us. We walked back down the isle. Devin sat infront of katelynne on the floor with Copeland. We reached the front.
"Im sorry I got a little sick but now lets finish this." I smiled. Vic took my other hand and faced eachother,
"Okay So Delilah do you have the ring?" The offical said.
"Oh yeah!" I turned to Katelynne she stood up and handed me Vics ring. I turned around and smiled at Vic. I slid the ring on his finger and he gently squeezed my hand with a smile.
"Do you have any words you want to say to to Victor, Delilah?" He said.
"Well we didn't plan any but I do have something to tell Vic. Victor Vincent Fuentes. You are the greatest man in my life. Before I left I was an innocent child who didn't think anything bad could happen. Well physically and then I left for New York. It changed me in more ways then one. When you Tony and my twin brother Kellin came and recued me from my hell it was the day I fell in love with you. You are my rock you keep me sane and you always are there for me. You are the best father to my our son. Thank you for being there always to me. I love you Vic." I saw a tear run down his cheek. I gently whipped it away.
"Do you Delilah take Victor to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse,for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?" The offical said. I smiled.
"I do."
"You may kiss the bride." Vic wrapped his arms around my legs and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He kissed me and whispered.
"I love you Delilah." He spun me around and I kissed him again. He put me down and I felt something on my legs. I looked down and Devin wrapped his arms around mine and Vics legs. Vic put his arm around me and I laid my head against his chest. The photographer took pictures of us. I picked Devin up and we walked down the isle up to the reception tent. We had a wonderful night. I noticed Tony meet one of my old school friends. I smiled they seemed to really like eachother. Vic and I had a wonderful night with all our friend and family.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not done yet. Im going to do 1 more chapter. leave me comments on if you thing Delilah made the right decision marring Vic.

(EDITED)