AIR PORT

I woke up to a familiar bed room. It was the one belonging to my amazing boyfriend Tony Perry. Speaking of him where is he. I sat up and saw a note on Tonys pillow. I picked it up and it said...

Hey babe we have band practice till about 2 at Vic house. You can come over if you like or you could un pack. Its up to you but ill be home around 3:30. Oh we are going out to a band lunch tonight. So find something cute to wear. I love you.

-Tony

I looked at the clock and it was 1:30. I sighed i'll just do some unpacking and wait for Tony to get home. I stood up realizing I'm still bare ass naked and hung over. I walked into Tony's bathroom found some pain killers and took 1 down. I looked in the mirror and my hair was gross. I just pulled it into a bun on the top of my head, I walked over to Tonys walk in closet and grabbed one of his tank tops. I slid it over my body and went down stairs. I grabbed a pair of panties from the box Vic and Jaime violated. I started by taking my shirt and pants boxs up to Tony's room. I placed them down and walked over to Tony's Ipod which was hooked up to speakers and turned on Iheartradio. I put on the Pierce the Veil radio and sung along. I started unpacking my shirts and put them into the space in the closet Tony had cleared for me. I hung my shirts and jeans and went back down stairs to get more I next grabbed my box that said "Dress Clothes" I brought it up stairs and laid out my dress's and skirts. I hung the rest of my clothes up and by that time the door opened. I walked out of the bed room and was greeted by a kiss from Tony.

"Hey babe." I said with a small laugh. Tony had me against the wall and was stairing at me.

"Damn I love you so so much Delilah you don't even know how much I love you." He whispered in a very sexy way.

"Im guessing alot..." I said with a laugh.Tony laughes and put his head in my neck. I wrapped my arms around his neck and slowly kissed him. His hands made their way to my hips. I pulled away.

"Your beach out side is private right?" I asked. Tony nodded. I grabbed the bottom of the shirt took it off. Tony smiled.

"I like where this is going." He said with a big smile. He removed his shirt and we ran out side to the beach. I dropped my panties right before we left the porch and pulled Tony out to the water. I was completely naked. I don't mind it I really don't. Tony and I made our way to the water and we were both completely naked. I wrapped my arms around his neck and smile.

"I love you Tony. So much." then he moved in and kissed me. Tony picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. Tony had a firm grip around me.

"Tony you don't have to hold on to me so tight." I said.

"I have to. I dont want anyone to take you from me." Tony said.

"Tony don't worry no ones ever going to take me from you. I am yours forever." I leaned in and kissed him. He smiled into the kiss. After about an hour we decided to head back up to the house. Tony and I still bare ass naked walked up to the house. As we walked into our room Mike walked in. I just kinda stood there.

"Uh did I interupt something?" Mike asked. His eyes still glued on me.

"DAMN IT MIKE GET THE FUCK OUT AND STOP LOOKING AT MY FUCKING GIRLFRIEND!" Tony snapped at Mike. Mike threw something on the bed and walked out.

"What was that about Tony? You never yell at anyone like that especially not your best friend." I said stepping infront of him.

"Its nothing." He said still extremely ticked off.

"Tony talk to me." He wrapped his arms around me.

"A while back when we were on tour Mike came in drunk as fuck and bacically said he liked you and he can never keep his eyes off of you." Tony cried. "I'm just insecure about everything. I want you to be mine forever."