so much drama

Alex's POV

"Whos this person, Bubbles?" I asked as I looked at her.

"You." She looked up and had an adorible half smile. She looked up at me and I smiled at her. I turned my self around and sat beside her. She laid her head on my shoulder.

"Alex I honestly couldn't get you out of my head."

"Bubbles thats how I have been feeling the past couple of days. I would lay in my bunk thinking about you, wishing you were in my arms." I felt her nuzzle into neck alittle deeper.

"Alex I do like you alot, but there are others that I still have feelings for and I don't want to get involved with someone then realize my feelings for someone else. I don't want to chose yet." As she said that my heart sunk alittle but I get what she means. I laid back and pulled her with. She laid her head on my chest.

"I understand Bubbles. I will always be here for you." I than kissed her forehead and as I pulled my lips away she pulled her body away from mine.

"I'm sorry I have to go, Alex." She kissed my cheek then stood up and walked away. I watched her walk away toward the Pierce the Veil bus. As she disappeared into the bus I collasped back on the ground. I sat there stairing at the clouds for a while.

Tony's POV

So I was sitting on the couch in the lounge thinking about what Delilah said her feelings for Alex, I just can't stand this feeling I really feel helpless and heartbroken. I was just sitting there thinking about all the good times I've had with Delilah and I felt a tear escape my eye. I feel so bad about what I did to Delilah but I don't know what I did for someone to spike my drink and make me cheat on her. I just need her back.

"Oh um Tony i'm sorry do you want me to leave." I heard Delilah ask.

"No no you don't have to leave, Panda." I wiped my cheeks and looked down.

"Are you okay Tony?" She asked as she rushed over to me and sat at my side.

"Talk to me Tony." She gabbed my hands. I looked up at her and sighed.

"I miss you panda. I miss what we had." I put my hand behind her neck.

"Give me another chance Panda please." She put her hand over mine.

"One condition Tony."

"Anything Panda." she sighed.

"Can you stop drinking so much. You drink alot Tony and your drinking lead you to kiss that whore and I think it would be the best." I thought about it for a second.

"Okay. I'll stop drinking Panda for you." She smiled and jumped on top of me and kissed me. I leaned back and she got on top of me and took off her tank top. She leaned down and started to kiss me again I moved my hands to her hips.

"Wow hello someones getting a hook-up." I heard Mike laugh. I looked up and found Alan and Mike staring at us.

"Oh shut up ginger princess. Your just jealous." Delilah said. Alan laughed.

"Oh yes this ginger princess is so jealous of Tony the Turtle, the one who cheated on my best friend and is now hooking up with her on the couch." He said with hostility toward me. Delilah got off me and walked over to Alan and grabbed his hand and pulled him back into bunk ally.

Alan's POV

Mike and I were in the back lounge kicking back playing Xbox. When we finally got bored we got up and walked toward the front of the bus. We found Delilah and Tony making out on the couch looking like it was about to go further.