Chapter 3 the talk!!!

-Tony's POV-

"Tony we need to talk people have been asking whats up with you. Everyone is worried, you've  had a fucked up past and no one wants you to feel pain like you did before. Just talk to me or at least Delilah." Vic said as the night came to an end and we walked on the bus.

"None of you would understand." I muttered to my self. Mike and Jaime weren't on the bus so we were alone. I collapse on the couch and my heart just hurts so much. I am in love with Delilah but she likes Austin. When I see her with Austin it just breaks my heart and I just want to break down and cry. No one would understand because all the other guys don't feel the same way towards Delilah but I have loved her for as long as I can remember. Her liking another guy just hurts so much.

"Please Tony just talk to me. I don't like to see you like this, let me help just tell me whats wrong." Vic pleaded as he rubbed my back in circles.

I sat up, wipped my eyes that were glassy. I turned and looked at Vic.

"Vic I'm in love with... Delilah." Just then Vic brought me into a hug and I think he squealed alittle.

"About time you come out and say you love her!"

"She doesn't like me though. shes under the Carlile spell. She told me."

"Tony you need to talk to her or at least don't let Austin get to you, he won't ask her out hes not wanting a relationship."

-Austins POV-

"Alan, I really like Delilah and I want to ask her if she wants to get dinner or something." I said.

"Do it."

"We just met though and I think Tony has feelings for her what should I  do."

"I say just wait it out and see what happens."

I thought about what Alan said and I just don't know about this. I see the way Tony looks at Delilah, he has this look in his eyes toward her and I don't want to hurt him but I want to have my chance with her.

-Delilah's POV-

I need to talk to Tony and it hurts me that he isn't talking to me and I miss hanging out with him alone. So I decided to text him.

M- hey mr. turtle I miss my best friend. I say me and you hang out together alone tomorrow.

T-okay Miss Panda, I'm okay with that

M- okay good see you then

I made my way to the bathroom, took a shower, and went to sleep.

~next morning~

I woke up at 10 and got ready for the day.

T-hey panda I'm on my way to your bus.

M-okay see you soon turtle

Soon Tony knocked on the door and I opened and saw him standing there with his arms open. I laughed and hugged him. Tony is so amazing and he gives the best hugs. This hug lingered. He kept his arms around me and just held me tight. I really liked the way he was holding me. It was nice. He finally let me go but his hands still lingered on my side.

"Lets go get breakfast you giant turtle." I suggested as Tony wrapped his arms shifted around my shoulders. We talked about weird stuff as we made our way to a Dunkin Donuts by the venue. We got in and I orders a bacon egg and cheese crossaunt and a extra large turtle caramel blast. As I searched for my credit card Tony slid his in and payed for my breakfast.

"Tony why did you do that." I said as I pouted.

"Because Panda I wanted too." we then sat down and ate our breakfast. Tony was acting strange like he was being more affectionate towards me and hes always smiling at me weird. I wonder if Kellin or Vic talked to him.