WOW

~Alex's POV~

So after while me and all the guys were watching Sleeping With Sirens Jayy Von Monroe asked to borrow my phone so I let him. When the set ended he Dahvie and Delilah I walked back to my bus to take a shower. I stood in the shower leting the hot water role down my body I washed my hair and turned off the water. I then heard a slight knock on the door. I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my waist and went to open the door. As I opened Delilah Dahvie and Jayy were standing there.

"Oh um I wasn't expecting you bubbles." I said as I smiled at her. She looked confused.

"Heres your phone Alex." Jayy said as he handed me my phone. Then he and Dahvie walked away. I slid open my phone and a note was on my screen.

-Alex what ever you do trust me don't give up on Delilah. She loves you and you would be the best for her trust me but dont let her know I told you this.-Jayy

I looked back up at Delilah."Come on in Bubbles." I offered as I held my hand out. She followed me in and we sat on the couch.

"You can put on pants you know that right." She said with a smile.

"What if I dont want to. What if I don't even want to wear this stupid towel." I said with a cheese smile.

"I would then probably lay down and not look." She said with a cheesy smile of her own. I then stood up and moved in front of her and ripped off my towel.

"MEEP!" She yelled as she laid down not looking. I leaned down and whispered.

"You know you like it Bubbles." Then I kissed her cheek. I walked to my suit case and grabbed boxers and pulled them on. I walked back out and Delilah was sitting up and still smiling with a hint of pink on her cheeks.

"Why you smiling bub." I said. She then put her phone in her pocket and smiled.

"Nothing." She started to laugh. I walked up to her and sat down next to her.

"Dont make me tickle you to get it out of you." I said as I poked her waist.

"Dont you dare! Alexander!" She said sternly.

"Fine I will just take your phone." I quickly grabbed her phone and ran to the back lounge being chased by her. I opened her phone and she was texting Jayy.

D-omg he totally showed me his dick!

J-Damn girl did you suck it xD

D-Omg no haha but hes so omg like thank you Jayy I like him so much. Will you come with me when I have to talk to Tony later?

J-Yeah of course

I opened the door and grabbed Delilah and pulled her into a kiss.

"I like you so much Delilah." I whispered.

"I probably like you more than you like me." I pulled her close into a hug.

"Jayy and Dahvie helped me see the truth."she mummbled. I just held her.Then her phone vibrated. I pulled away and handed it to her.

"Hey Tony. Whats up?"

"I was thinking we could hang out tonight so we can talk." I heard Tony say faintly.

"Um Tony I have plans for tonight but I am going to talk to you in a few minutes." she said back.

"Oh okay. Is everything okay?" He asked.

"Yeah Im fine Tony see you in a bit." she then hung up her phone and looked up at me.

"I'm sorry Alex I have to go. I will be back in like an hour." She placed a kiss on my lips. "Ill catch your set alright." Then she walked away.