Dating!?

Sixth

Guren's pov:

I slowly awoken to see Beni still asleep breathing softly on me I just chuckled I tried to get up but she pushed me down. " That's right Guren make me your b*****" she said in her sleep. " F***!! Guren faster " "Beni time to wake up" I said in her ear. " More Guren." she saying and leaking. I shook her."Huh oh morning already " she said. "Yes amd your leaking." I pointed out. "Guren." "yes Beni?" "lick it. Please." "Eh, right now?" "Yes!!" "okay okay" I said as I got started. "OH GOD YES!" she screamed at the top of her lungs "hey quiet down" I said she just pushes me back in. "Keep going and maybe I'll give you a little treat." she said with lustful slang. So I continued for another five minutes. "Cumming!!!" she screamed. And her liquid went on my face. "Hmm sweet." "That felt good." "here" I said as out core bricks started to glow and gave her her clothes.

At Mr.White's shop

"Sorry I'm late let's go." I said as We ran into the portal

Tenkai power
Tenkai speed
Tenkai strength
Tenkai agaility

Skip the core engage.

Tenkai knights go !

"Okay we're here" I said "Bravenwolf Vilius is over there what are your orders." the Korakai army comander said. "Nothing" I said "what!!" "Bravenwolf you know what happened last time." Dronus said. "Yeah amd relax I have a plan." " And whats that?" Venta asked then I whistled. The tenkai wolf. Tenkai energy Low Bravenwolf. I don't have much time lets ride. I thought I got on and charge twords vilius and he just retreats. The wolf leaves and I pass out.  Next thing I know I wake up on a couch and felt somthing soft on the back of my head I look to see my head on Beni's lap. "Sorry guys calling the wolf took alot of energy." "your arm" Beni said I looked at it and saw it was wrapped up. "Beni should we tell them." I asked "We're dating!!" she said proudly. Well no hiding it now. "So my suspicion was correct." Gen said . "Yeah" I said. "Since when were you... " "laast week we saw a movie then we kinda." "Omg he's not pure anymore." Everyone said but Gen.