Guren's last effort

Fourth

Venetta's (Beni) Pov:

I was holding Bravenwolf in my hands I grieving so much pain the person I loved the most us gone. Vilius took this chance and attacked me but Dronus stopped him "How dare you hurt her." Dronus said blocking the attack. Lyandor attacked "she's going through the most pain out of all of us and you hurt her even more"

Tenkai titain mode engage!!!!!  Everyone said but venetta and charged at Vilius.

Bravenwolf please you have wake up.

Vilius defeats all of then and walks towards venetta. "Time to destroy the weakest link"  Vilius prepared his attack

Bravenwolf's (Guren's) Pov: 

Everyone is calling for me i have to get up i have to get up *system reboot* I started glowing red standing up. Anyone who hurts my team is gonna have to answer to me. Bravenwolf tenkai firestorm titian mode engage

I'm on fire!!! You made one mistake never underestimate a tenkai knight and his team!!!! I yelled *my sword was covered in flames and the flame was getting bigger* Take this!! I swong my sword and sent him flying like a baseball. Then fell on the ground. Oww that hurt. Venentta jump into my arms and holding me. "I though you were gone" she said hearing the sadness in her voice." My system rebooted."just in time too" let's go home. "Yeah" everyone said.

At my house

I was about lie in my bed until I saw Beni behind me. "You idiot." she said to me. Look I'm sorry i had to in order to protect y... "And die in the process" Beni "I almost lost you." *I hugged her and held her close* I'm sorry Beni* kissed her and continued to hold her until I felt something touch me I look down to see Beni rubbing me. "Tonight your mine Guren Nash" she said smirking. I blusj deep red as she held me down and...

Fin hehe 😈 cliffhanger again lol find out what happens next time on a New Tenkai Knight