An Unexpected Meet

Second (play the video & watch  first)

It's been a couple months since i moved in and choosen to be Bravenwolf the leader of the Tenkai Knights It's been weird I went to riding my bike and to get ingredients for dinner my dad was making. I parked my bike and about to walk to the store and felt a tap on a shoulder. Huh ? I said then looked to see Beni n Oh Hi Beni. I said "Guren..." She said nothing else I see a semi-deep cut on her left arm. Beni What happened! "I'm fi..." i didn't let her finish. No your not you coming over my house and we're patching that up* i got the ingredients and left to my house with Beni.

Timeskip brought to you by chibi Guren dancing

I told Beni to sit on my bed as I got the first aid kit And started to patch it up. Hiw did it happen?? I asked " Stupid boys trying to have there way with me." She explained. Here I tossed her top layer of my shirt and took her ripped shirt off and puting on the top layer of my shirt on her. "G- Guren you don't have to" she said  with a flushed face which I found adorable. I'm not someone to leave someone they like alone if they're hurt. Then I realized what I said and face went red quick and I looked away she laughed. "So what now." she said. Your staying in my bed I'll sleep on the futon . "what no you sleep on the bed I'll sleep on the futon" Beni tried to convince me "how about we share it thenv she said with a blushed face. Okay *layed down and fell asleep quickly.

Beni's Pov:

I look to my left to see Guren sleeping peacefully it was cute suddenly I felt being pulled sure enough it was Guren I turned to him and kissed him
I love you Guren goodnight. I said pulling him closer.

Fin.  The video will be the intro to every chapter