Guren and Beni's day together (WARING LEMON)

Fifth you guys are really enjoy the story huh

Guren's Pov:

I saw a smirk on Beni's face and knew what was coming next. B- Beni what are you doi... She silenced me by kissing me roughly. We get lost in the moment next thing i know me and Beni's shirts were off and I started going down lower her left side of her neck. "Woah Guren now you catching on keep going don't stop." she said so I continued i put one hand under her skirt and teased her."G- Guren!!" she yelled surprised.she pushed me and tie my hands. " Not yet mister." she said I looked in her eyes and got free by untieing the simple knot. I put her on the bed so I was ontop. My turn. I sayed continuing down to her collar bone and left a mark and continued down. "Ah!! Guren don't" she beged but i still continued then she flip us when she had nothing on but I did. Sorry i got caught in the moment "off now" she said the confused me. Oh I got the rest off the she starts playing with me. Couldn't wait huh? I teased her she then got on top and went down fast "oww!" she yelled in pain. I leaned up and held her close "I'm fine Guren it's my first." she said. Wait then that means. " Yup you did." she smiles. I lay her down. "Huh?" do you want me to go fast *she nodded quickly* I went slow to tease her "come on Guren" she pouted. Okay okay. I said while speeding up. "Yes Guren more faster ." she moaned so I sped this up is been an hour and a half she reached her breaking point 3 times and me once she in complete bliss. "Guren I'm about to..." she said. So am I. I replied we finished together she layed on top of me and fell asleep goodnight princess. I said kissing her she smiles and I cover us up and fall asleep.

Fin