Guilty

Niall's P.O.V

    I felt guilty. Liam had tried to wake me up but I just laid here like a rock as he works hard to make me breakfast.

   I decided I'd get up and go help him. I walked over to my room and got dressed in jeans, a normal T-shirt and my purple hoodie over top.

   I walked down the stairs to see Zayn and Liam... Kissing. I couldn't believe my eyes. The thing that hurt was that Liam wasn't pulling away. He was letting Zayn kiss him.

   I didn't yell or scream or even let out a single weap.It'd be pointless. I just turned myself around went back upstairs and into my room and collapsed on my bed.

   I got up again and looked out the window. I stared out into the open streets.

    I heard Liam call for me to eat. I ignored him every time until I heard his footsteps up the stairs.

   "Nialler did you hear me yelling?" Liam asked in a playful voice.

   "Yes I heard you and I saw you." I said trying to not cry.

   "What do you mean?" Liam asked confused.

   "I saw what you and Zayn did down stairs a few minutes ago." I said as I turned around and glared at Liam.

   "You don't mean the-"

   "Kiss. Yep I saw it." I cut him off turning back to look out the window. Liam rushed over to my side and put his arm around me but I pushed it off.

   "Niall you gotta understand." Liam said.

   "I understand you really are a cheating Twat." I said not turning to Liam.

   "Niall, Zayn told me he loved me and-"

   "Great tell me that while I'm alralleady down." I said shakily trying not to cry.

   "No listen!" Liam said loudly.

   "No. Just get out of my room." I said pointing towards the door.

   "No just let me finish. Zayn told me he loved me and that he wanted one kiss-"

   "Go now please!" I interrupted.

  "No wait! And then I thought about how it feels to not get to kiss the one you want. So I let Zayn have one simple kiss." Liam said. I turned around with watery eyes.

    "It wasn't one simple kiss! The kiss lasted a long time and you didn't even hold back or anything!" I said angrily.

    "I didn't want to hurt you or Zayn!" Liam said still not getting up.

   "Not hurt me! What about kissing one of my best friends wouldn't hurt me." I said as one single tear fell from my eye but Liam wiped it away quickly.

   "I didn't want to break-up with you and if he got one kiss he'd let us be." Liam said.

   "Just go away" I said as my eyes got more watery.

   "No Niall I wanna talk to yo-"

   "Go now please!" I interrupted him.

   "But I wanna make it through thi-"

   "GO NOW!" I literally shrieked. Liam got up and out of my room. He had a guilty look on his face.  He closed the door behind him and as he did I broke down. I lied face down on my pillow and cried...

Louis's P.O.V

   "See you some other time Lou." Eleanor said kissing me and closing her front door behind me. I walked down the street keeping my head facing the ground so that I didn't get noticed. I was wallowing in my own sea of shame as well.

   Last night I did stuff I wasn't supposed to. Harry and I are still together in away and I became the cheater. But now we're even. Right?

   I began to walk faster. The boys were probably worried sick. You see my phone went dead. And bye dead I mean dead. Like it wouldn't turn back on. So they could have called me all night I would never have known.

   I was wondering if they really cared.

    I walked right inside the house to see Liam on the couch rolled up in a ball. He looked sad but I didn't know why. Harry was beside him comforting him.

   I got a little jealous but then I remembered what I did last night...

   "LOUIS! You had me worried sick last night! You never answered my text or calls." Harry said getting up and hugging me. I hugged back but I felt so guilty.

   "I'm sorry. My phone was dead." I said smiling a fake smile.

   "Louis.... Do you believe me?" Harry asked with puppy dog eyes.

   "Believe what?"

    "That I didn't cheat. I promise I didn't Lou. Liam found out together and I hugged him with happiness cause he told me he wasn't going to tell anyone. You just saw everything at the wrong time." Harry said looking up into my eyes.

    "Of course I believe you Haz." I said smiling. He did a cute little clap as I kissed his forehead.

   "I need sleep. I'm going upstairs." I said as Harry let his grip loosen.

    I slowly walked off and as I did Harry went back to comforting the depressed looking Liam. I still didn't know why he was sad but I ignored it. I was to focused on my guilt and what I had done.

    I laid in my bed trying to sleep but then this thought kept popping into my head.

   I'm the cheater... He never cheated at all and I did. How could I...

A/N

Here You Go Cookies :) Sorry If This Is Confusing But That's Just How I Write :) Anywho... Thanks You Guys For Talking To Me. I Love Interactions :3 So Message Me When I'm On Or Off And Yenno Post On My Wall. I Don't Give A Fo When :3 So.. Yep Yep..Oh And I Added A Song That Can Really Show Niall's Feelings... It's On The Side. I Know It's Not A 1D Song But The Wanted Are Like Awesome As Well...Anywho Comment,Fan And Vote ~YoursTrulyHaley^.^