Leading

Louis's P.O.V

   I felt more and more hurt with every step I took. Not only did Harry cheat on me but he isn't chasing me either, He clearly doesn't love me as much as I thought he did.

   I had no clue where my feet were taking me because I had only been looking at the ground my entire walk. Well not complete I mean I looked up every once in awhile to see if I were to run into a tree but other then that I didn't no where I was going.

   I kept seeing familiar things but I couldn't quite place where I was going until I was right in front of it. I looked up to see if there were any trees or anything I could bump into but all I saw was Eleanor's big house.

   I don't know why but a smile grew across my face. I knew if I did anything it was wrong but I wanted to get my mind off of Harry. But it shouldn't be like this. I started to walk off but as I did I heard a squeal.

   "Louis is that you!" I sighed thinking it was a fan noticing who I was. I turned around to see Eleanor and her little dog that I can never remember the name of walking up behind me.

   "Oh hey Ellie." I said trying to smile.

   "Louis what's wrong? Your eyes are tear stained." Eleanor said patting me on the shoulder.

   "Nothing." I said simply.

   "Here come into my house it's getting late." Eleanor said opening the door and escorting me in.

   "So what's wrong my fake boo?" Eleanor said.

    Okay so me and Eleanor never really were a thing. Me and Harry were scared of what management would say so we got Eleanor in as a beard. People still think we're together.

   "Well. Harry cheated." I said as she past me a box of tissues.

   "Aww That's horrible." Eleanor said.

   "Yah and it was with Liam!" I said as I Eleanor passed me a chocolate that was on her coffee table.

    "Aww. He's a dumbass for leaving you." Eleanor said. I smiled at her which caused her to smile back.

    Eleanor was cute I had to admit it. That's why I picked her as my beard. I mean I needed some attraction to the person I was fake dating. I wouldn't mind being with her... What am I thinking!? I am in a relationship with Harry. At least I thought I was. Well if he can cheat so can I...

   "So whatcha going to do Lou?" Eleanor asked me. I smiled mischievously.

   "This." I said as I pulled Eleanor into a kiss. To tell you the truth I felt nothing. Nothing like what I felt with Harry but then the night went on...

Liam's P.O.V

   I looked out the window to see that the sun had risen. The sleeping Niall was beside me. He fell asleep last night talking to me so I let him sleep in my room with me. I began to whisper into his ear.

   "Nialler wake up." I whispered nudging him.

   "Go away." Niall mumbled.

   "Come on Niall." I said nudging him more roughly.

   "Make me some food and I will." Niall said turning over and smiling. I smiled back.

   "Fine what would you like?" I asked him. I had a weakness for Niall. Usually I would just kick Harry and the other boys out of bed for their own breakfast to be made by them. But with Niall it was different.

   "Doesn't matter I'll eat anything." Niall said turning back over to sleep. I chuckled at how he doesn't care what he eats as long as it's edible. I kissed his cheek causing him to smile as I walked out of the room.

   I quietly walked down the stairs trying not to wake anybody up. I slowly pulled a pot out from underneath the counter. I heard some rustling so I suspected one of the boys was getting dressed.

   I just kept making Niall breakfast. I popped some bread in the toaster and I began to scramble some eggs and as I did I seen Zayn tiredly walk down the stairs rubbing his eyes.

   "Oh Hey Zayn. Morning." I said smiling at him.

   "Oh... Ah... Morning Liam." Zayn said awkwardly.

   "What's wrong Zayn?" I asked. I could tell something was wrong with him.He was biting his lip meaning he was nervous.

   "Nothing... Why?" He said surprisingly quick.

   "Are you sure?" I asked him.

   "No..." Zayn said trailing off.

   I put Niall's eggs on his plate as I sat beside Zayn.  

   "Zayn just tell me I'm always here." I said putting my arm around his back to comfort him. He turned and looked straight at me and when I say looked straight at me I mean he didn't just look at me but he looked me in the eyes. His eyes were a warm brown color.

   "Liam... What if I told you I... Uh... Love someone in the band?" Zayn said turning his head to look into the open.

   "I wouldn't care. I mean if it's Niall you'll have to realize he is kind of mine." I said.

   "He's not Niall." Zayn said.

   "Who then? " I asked curious.

   "Nobody." Zayn said.

"Who? Just tell me I can keep a secret." I whined. I really wanted to know.

   "Fine..." Zayn took a deep breath and let it out.

   "I love you Liam." Zayn said rather quiet. I sat there shocked.

   "Zayn... I...I..I Don't know what to say." I said trying not not sound shaky. Zayn just sat there.

   "Zayn... I'm with Niall." I said still a little uneasy sounding.

   "I know. But..." Zayn said trailing off his sentence.

   "But what?" I asked cautiously.  

   "Can I have just... one kiss." Zayn asked me.

   "I...I... guess so. If it will help you get over me. But not that long." I knew it was dumb of me to say yes but it's hard not being allowed to kiss the person you love.

   "Okay." Zayn said perking up.

   Without a warning Zayn pulled me into a warming kiss. His lips were quite soft but the kiss felt nothing like how it feels with Niall. Zayn pulled away. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

   "Only time ever Zayn." I said as I grabbed a piece of toast from the toaster and put it on Niall's plate with his eggs. I poured a glass of orange juice and called for Niall to come down the stairs. Niall didn't come so I called him a little louder. He still didn't come out.

   I began to walk up the stairs to my room where Niall was laying. At least I thought he was. I walked into my room to see he had gotten up. He wasn't in my bathroom or anywhere near my room.

   I walked over to his room to see Niall sitting up staring out the window.

   "Nialler! Did you not hear me yelling." I said as I approached him.

   "Yes I heard you. I also saw you." Niall said sounding emotionless.

   "What do you mean?" I asked confused.

   "I saw what you and Zayn did down stairs a few minutes ago." Niall said turning to me with an angry look.

   "You don't mean the-"

   "Kiss. Yep I saw it." Niall said...

A/N 

Heyy My Cookies :) Well Sorry For The Wait >.< Like Canada Day, Power Outage And Just Pure Laziness. But Here You Go. Hope You Guys Enjoyed. I Tried To Make It EXTRA Long But I Don't Know How I Did :3 Anywho Comment, Fan And Vote :) ~YoursTrulyHaley^.^