Answers.. And A Shocking Secret

Liam's P.O.V

   "I don't know." I said after a second of thinking.

   "What do you mean you don't know!" Said an anxious Louis.

   "It's okay if you don't. I mean I don't want to force you at all." Niall said with such care. It made me want to be with him a little more but I was still unsure.

   "Shhh Niall! We're trying to get you together." Zayn said.

   "Never mind Niall. Just say yes." Louis said.

   "I..Uh... Okay sure." I said.

   "What? You mean it?" Niall said shocked.

   "Yeah I mean it's like having a VERY close best friend." I said smiling.

   "Eeeeeeep!That's so freaking great!" Louis said jumping up and down with Harry in excitement.

   "Cool down Louis. It's not like your getting a boyfriend anytime." Zayn said jokingly but even though he was joking Louis seemed to get a little sad when Zayn said that.

   "So you guys are together now?" Harry asked.

   "Yeah I guess so." I said smiling at Niall. Niall was shy which I found cute.

   "So back to truth or dare?" Asked Niall. As soon as Niall said that Zayn yawned.

   "I'm tired. I'm going to bed." Zayn said.

   "It's so early though!" Louis whined.

   "Dude it's 11:00 at night. I'm tired. And I'm going to sleep." Said Zayn walking off towards his room.

   "I think I'm going to sleep to." I said.

   I know it sounds like a complete Daddy Direction moment but if one boy goes to sleep I make sure the rest do. Usually they follow me to sleep after I say I want to.

   "No! Please No! I'm not tired!" Louis said protesting.

   "We could go chill in our room and talk." Harry said trying to change Louis's mind.

   "OKAY HAZZA. TO BED!" Louis said getting up and bolting down the hall to his and Harry's room. Harry let out a cheeky smile and was off to there room. I got up and then I helped Niall get up. We walked hand in hand til we reached our room doors.

   "See you in the morning Nialler." I said smiling.

   "You to LiLi." And with that I laid a kiss upon his cheek and went into my room to sleep. Only problem was I couldn't. I kept hearing banging noises around me but it wasn't thunder. I had no clue what it was. But then I heard a knock on my door and I got a little frightened. Hey don't blame me when there could be a killer at my door. I was to scared and frankly to lazy to get up and answer.

   "Come in." I said. Then Niall walked in.

  "Liam do you hear those noises?" Niall asked a little shaky. Awww he was scared. Wait... Ahhh he's scared.

   "Yeah. Do you know what it is?" I asked.

   "No. And I was wondering if I could-"

   "Sleep in here with me?" I finished his sentence for him.

   "Mind Reader." He said smiling as he walked over to my bed. He laid beside me as I scooched over. We lay there in silence as Niall curls up into a cute little ball trying to sleep. Then the silence was overcame with the voices of Louis and Harry.

   "Louis. We can't keep doing this..."

Harry's P.O.V

   "Louis we can't keep doing this." I said pulling away from his lips.

   "But why? I thought you loved me." Louis said sadly.

   "No of course I do! I'm not stopping us. Nothing would ever make me want to stop us but I mean we should tell the other boys." I said.

   "Harry. Just forget about it. They'll figure it all out soon." Louis said leaning in for another kiss.

   "No they won't. Plus we could just get it done with." I said pulling away from the second kiss.

  "No! I want this to be private." Louis said.

   "Why?" I asked.

   "What if management doesn't want us together? Then what?" Louis said solemnly.

   "I guess I never thought of it like that..." I said trailing off into thought but being pulled right back into reality.

   "I just want you to stay with me. It doesn't matter if nobody knows." Louis said looking into my eyes.

   "But I'm scared someone will come onto you and you'll like them better because everyone can know your together," I said.

   "That's never going to happen. Your my everything and I'll never ever leave you for anyone else. You got that?" Louis said looking into my eyes still. I couldn't help but stare back into his. They were a beautiful blue.

   "I got it." I said as we went in for another kiss...

Niall's P.O.V

   Me and Liam sat in silence listening to Harry and Louis's entire conversation. I sent shocked looks in Liam's direction every few words. Liam sent looks back. When their conversation was for sure over I began to whisper to Liam.

   "Do you think they're really together?" I asked.

    "I don't know but it sure sounds like it. Should we tell them we know?" He asked me.

   "Well It's only fair." I said.

   "I just can't believe they didn't tell us themselves." He said.

   "They did in a way." Niall said.

   "Yeah but not straight up." I said

   "I know.. But whatever. We'll tell them we know tomorrow morning."

   "Okay Nialler. Well night." Liam said kissing me on the forehead. I slept that night hearing very faint whispers from Louis and Harry that I couldn't understand and I also heard a little rattling.

   But really I just wondered what was going through Liam's head because he seemed to be smiling in his sleep. I then dozed off...

A/N

Heyy Cookies :D SURPRISE. That's Right There's Some Larry Up In Here :3 But This Is More Focused On Niam. But The Larryiness Will Fit The Plot. You'll See. You'll ALL See XD. Second Chapter Out Later Tonight Because You Made The Goal. :) You Guys Are Freaking Fantastic. Well Comment, Fan And Vote. ~Yours Truly Haley ^,^