Confusingness

Liam's P.O.V

   "So did anything actually happen?" Harry asked not letting it go.

   "Nothing happened between me and Niall! He was just feeling really badly hungover." I said handing him and Zayn some aspirin to stop their what sound to be horrible headaches.

   "Okay geez." Harry said swallowing the pill.

   "So did Danielle surprise you? She told us she would." Zayn said.

    "Oh she surprised me. And now we're over." I said acting calm.

   "What why?!" Harry asked.

   "She was drunk and got mad that I wasn't Having fun Like she was. And when I get back from leaving for 5 freaking minutes she's wrap around some other guys with her and the guys tongues wrapped together and all connected and shit." I said bitterly.

   "Whore." Zayn said simply. I heard a sudden thud from upstairs and after the loud boom you heard a screaming Louis begin to yell.

   "OW BLOODY HELL THAT HURT!" Louis screamed in pain. Me, Harry and Zayn laughed as we walked in to see that Louis had rolled off the bed.

   "Louis are you okay?" I said as the two other boys stifled their laughter.

   Louis was entwined in the blankets but other then that he was completely naked.

   "I'm okay but that really hurt!" Louis said. I laughed as me and the other boys left to let Louis get dressed.

   We went back downstairs as I began to make breakfast... well lunch... actually dinner. Few minutes later Louis walked down and sat at the table.

   "Last night was crazy!" Louis said.

   "I know. Wish I could remember half of it." Zayn said chuckling. Harry just sat there smirking. I have know clue why though.

   "Liam you saw us how were we?" Louis asked.

   "Don't worry. You only got caught by the police like twice." I said smiling cheekily. Louis just grinned.

   "You sure you remember nothing Lou?" Harry said as his smirk grew wider.

   "No." Louis said but I see his cheeks begin to turn pink.

    "All I remember is seeing Liam and Niall going out the back door and coming back out a few minutes later." Zayn said nudging me. I could feel myself beginning to blush.

   "Nothing happened. That's was just Niall noticing something was wrong and he wanted to talk to me. Okay!" I said focusing on how Louis liked his eggs.

   "Okay Mr.Grumpy." Louis said. Harry just looked at Louis smirking. It had been a long time since I had heard a peep from Niall so I decided to go upstairs and check on him.

   I walked into the room slowly just in case he was sleeping still. But as I walked in Niall was on my computer. He looked up at me and smirked. He handed me my computer and walked right out of my room without saying a word.

   I looked at the screen as a horrified look must have crossed my face. On the screen was the wattpad account I made. But not just the account. But my library that just so happened to be filled with Niam fan fiction. Niall must have seen them. I felt my cheeks redden. I must have looked like a tomato. But then I looked at my status to see that Niall had changed it. It read.

   "Gee didn't know you were that obsessed with us being together ;) ~Niall."

   My heart sunk. He thinks I like him and he's making fun of it. I mean the kiss was... Amazing. And he's adorable. But I don't like him like that. Not at all. But I think it's just my mind trying to convince my heart how it should feel. In all truth my heart doesn't know what to think and neither do I.

    I don't understand how Niall feels about it either.

   One day he's whispering Niam in my ear and kissing me and the next he is teasing me by putting his head on my lap and making fun of what I read. I have no clue how Niall really feels. I don't even know why he kissed me in the first place.

   "LIAM COME DOWNSTAIRS! WE'RE ABOUT TO DO SOMETHING!" I heard the loud Louis scream.

   I placed my laptop on my nightstand and let out a sigh as I began to walk my way down the stairs...

A/N

Heyy Cookies. So This Is Chapter 3. Sorry I Haven't Been Updating Lately >.< But Three Days Of School Left!!! Epicness. But Yeah Remember First Comment On Chapters Gets Dedication Of The Next Chapter. Anyway Thanks For Reading. Comment Fan And Vote. :) ~HaleyxXx