Chapter Seventeen

a/n thanks for the reads, unfortunately this story will be ending soon :(

March, 2002

Today, we got two new editions to the Jackson family. Aislyn Stevanna and Auriella Paris were born today. March 19, 2002.

My son, Blanket was born on the 21st of last month, I think I'm done having children. I have five, plus my three grandchildren, so basically eight. Not too bad, considering the fact that Trevor loves his daughters so much, he wants more babies in the near future.

Although Aislyn and Auriella are supposed to be identical, Aislyn has green eyes and Auriella has brown. Should be easy to tell them apart. They both have heads of dark, auburn hair.

At this point in my life, I am content. Of course, a lot of bad things have occurred that I haven't had the heart to document in here, such as the allegations, but those are things that I know that no matter how hard I try, I'll never forget. Who could forget such trauma?

I'll be putting in a lot less entries. Although I am content and wouldn't change anything, some things still bother me dearly. I hate how media treats Eileen and Stevie, because they are my daughters. I fear for Prince, Paris, Blanket, Alex, Aislyn, and Auriella. But I know that the day will come that we can no longer shield the. from the outside world. Although I want to keep them locked up in the gates of Neverland forever, I can't. And that saddens me the most.

It aches my heart to see the amount of hatred people have for Stevie especially. Sometimes I wish I was someone else, anyone else, so my children wouldn't go through this. What parent wishes this for their child?

Autumn Joy got to grow up normal, and so did Taj, Taryll, and Tj. Why can't my kids? Fame comes with a lot of pain.

And journal? I probably won't post in here anymore. Life is just too complicated and busy living like this, it gets hard. But like I said before, I am content. I've got my kids, my family, and my fans, and that's all that counts.

a/n This story is almost done. Thank you all soo much for 1.2 k reads and over 80 votes! You have absolutely no idea what this has all done for me, I am eternally grateful. Also, who do you like better; Stevie or Eileen? And why? Please tell me in the comments, I need to know for something. Don't forget to vote and comment!