Chapter 12.

When breakfats comes Will and I go to the cafeteria, which happens to be full but my biggest question is: How many people is living here? There are so many I can think about some let's say 300 hundred and right now we are all in this place, I feel weird and from time to time people observes us. 

Fun fact about this cafeteria: Even though there are so many teenagers in here there are still some places to sit. 

Will and I stare at each other when we are deiciding where to sit, personally, I don't want to be an outcast, I have dreamed for such a long time about finally meeting other people and now that I am doing it I don't want to be left out but we know no one here, well two people but they probably don't count. 

"Um, Where?" Will asks me in the ear when we finally receive our food, apples, grapes, orange juice and scramble eggs.

"I have no idea." 

"Ella! Will!" A voice calls us from behind and we turn around, it turns out to be Kat, the girl I met earlier today. "Come sit with me." She says with a smile, well, at least I was proven wrong, one of them count.

I nod and we start walking to her, she is not far away from us.

"Hello." Will says with a smile. "Do you always sit alone or is it just to welcome strangers?" He asks and I punch him in the ribs with my elbow.

"No, I actually talk to almost everyone here and I want to talk to you two, too." She says with a smile like if what he says is not something to hurt a person's feelings.

"Who did you sit yesterday, by the way?" I ask.

"I... I sat with them" He points toward a table that is near the entrance. "We didn't talk that much actually, they were more interested in how we got here, I did not say that much because you got here." He explains.

"It is the story of the moment" Kat says and I tilt my head and raise an eyebrow.

"What do you mean?" Will asks the question that I was thinking.

"How you got here, we are all wondering that, some say you just knew how to get here and well there are many stories around here, what is the real one?" She asks, so she is here to know the story, why is that a big deal?

"Two assholes brought us here, that is all." I say "How did you get here?" I ask. A finger taps my shoulder and I turn my face to see Lucas next to us.

"Hey, newbies." He says and sits next to Kat, who just like this morning sees a bit amazed by that.

"Hello" Will says and I just smile eating the eggs.

"So, tell me your story, Kat" I say smiling. I hear the doors open and almost everyone turns around to see what it is, Will and I do the same.

Caleb and Richard. 

Those jerks.

"They?" Will asks. "They must be something important" Wills whispers to me in my ear and it may be true, I didn't think about it until now.

"Oh." It's all I say.

"Good morning to all of you." Richard greets us, his voice sounds different, more formal, more authoritary. "As you may all know there are two new people here that came yesterday before dawn." Caleb is just standing by his side, his arms crossed over his chest, his legs separated. "You may have seen them but it's time for all of you to officially meet them." I feel my blood coming to my face and I am able to hear Will's strained breathing. "Isabella, William, come here please." They say but I don't find myself moving and I see from the corner of my eye that neither does Will. Caleb moves toward us.

"Isabella, William, please." He extends his hands but I don't take it, instead I take Will's and we start moving toward where Richard is. 

"They are new so please help them to adjust to how this place work, is more, you two." He points to Kat and Lucas "You will help them." He says and then he talks to us, I want to scream at this prick. "Follow us." He starts walking toward the exit, Caleb following us.

"You- You lied to us!" Will tels them once we are outside. 

"Technically, you never asked us if what we said was true." Caleb nonchalantly says.

"But- But we trusted you, what? I mean you suck, you know that, right?" I ask. 

We follow them through the maze this place is until we are in front of one of the few doors that are different than the others, a black one. Richard knows and someone opens, we are going to follow him inside and I know we don't have to talk to understand why we are doing it, we need to know what is happening here, why did they lie to us, we need to know everything.

"Good morning." Richard greets the person who is behind the door which we are not able to see as Richard is still outside. When he finally enters we follow him.

Behind the door is my dad and sitting on a couch as if nothing has ever happened is my mom, they are both smiling.

"Isabella, William" They both say.