Chapter 10

Ced’s POV

        YES! My ten days is up! You know what that mean, back to school I go. This is the crazy part about it, all my classes with Brittney & Ari I have to get different. I shook my head as I walked in the main office. I looked around and saw Ari & Brittney sitting there talking with the twins. Ari looked at me and it look like she seen a ghost. I smirked and looked at Brittney. She sat back and smirked at me. I can feel my blood boil in my veins.

“Problem?” Ronnie yelled.

        Brittney grabbed his face and whispered something to him.

“This ain’t what you want.” I snapped at him.

“Chill.” Ari pleaded. “Please.”

“Young man.” Miss. Ross said. “What are you here for?”

“Me?” I asked.

“Yes.” She nodded. “What do you want?”

“I was kicked out for fighting and the principal called me in.” I explained.

“Name?” she asked typing on her computer.

“Cedrick.” I smiled, looking back. “Cedrick Fisher.”

“Okay I see.” She nodded. “Have a seat on the other side.”

“Thank.” I smiled, taking my seat.

        I sat on the other side, listening to them laugh and talk with the twins. I looked at the clock and saw that we only have 4 minutes until 1st hour start. Ari looked at me and I smirked. Her and twin got up and walked out for a minute. Brittney held the other twin into a long hug.

“Brittney, Arianna, and Cedrick.” Mr. Rogers announced. “Come on back.”

“I’ll see you later.” Twin told Brittney.

        She pulled him into a tight hug and kissed his cheek.

“Tell Ari to come on.” She said, walking in the office.

        I started to walk in behind Brittney. He held his door open until Ari came walking in. They sat on the opposite side of the office. Brittney didn’t even look my way. Neither did Ari.

“So you three know why you are here.” He said with papers in his hands.

“Yes.” We all answered.

“Well we are going to start changing the classes.” He said, turning to his computer. “This is something new.”

“What?” Brittney smiled.

“A girl fighting boy.” He said, smiling at me. “Why did you two fight?”

“He hit me.” Ari answered.

“So your best friend took your place?” he asked.

“Yes.” Brittney laughed.

“Well I see you three have 1st, 3rd, 4th, and 6th hour together.” He said. “Right?”

“Yes.” We all nodded.

“Well Brittney and Arianna here is your new schedules.” He said signing and passing it to them. “Cedrick yours is printing now.”

“Okay.” I answered.

“Now you two may go.” He smiled. “Have a good day.”

“Thank you.” They answered, walking out.

“Okay here you go.” He said, sliding me mines.

“Thank you.” I said, scanning it.

“Have a good day.” He said.