Chapter 6

Jay’s POV

“Lock the door behind you.”

        Those words kept replaying in my head. I don’t believe it, I think we are done. When I told her I love you truly meant it. With Ari behind her I knew it was real, I knew she was done with Ced also. I didn’t mean to mess up their relationship, on my life I didn’t. I looked over at Ced and her was close to tears, I nudged him and he looked at me.

“Let’s go.” I whispered.

        After locking the door we walked out and headed out to the car. When I started the car up, I looked up to Brittney’s window and saw Ari shake her head. Ced saw it to. He jumped out the car and ran to the door again. He found the spare key and barged right in. I ran behind him to stop him, but he was just faster. He skipped up the stairs and ran into Brittney’s room. He scanned the room for Ari and sis the unthinkable.

Ari’s POV

        When he barged in I was coming out of Brittney’s closet. His eyes landed on me and charged towards me. Before I could run he picked me up and we fell back in the closet. He closed the door and looked at me.

        With both of us being so stubborn I wasn’t saying anything first. His breathing was going rapid. I knew what that meant, he mad. I tried to walk passed past him but he grabbed me by my arm and pulled close. His lips crashed into mines. I didn’t mean to but the tears started to fall. I pulled away and tried to walk away. He pulled back into his chest and held me close.

“I hate you.” I cried. “Why would you do me like that?”

“I’m sorry.” He pleaded. “I swear it was a mistake, I swear to you I love you.”

“Why would you hurt me like that?” I cried.

“I’m sorry.” He sighs.

“No you’re not.” I cried.

“Ari.” He pleaded. “I’m sorry.”

“I don’t trust you anymore.” I cried. “And you know what that mean.”

“No Ari.” He looked at me, wiping my tears. “Don’t say that.”

“No Cedric!” I cried. “If we don’t have that we don’t have anything.”

“Ari I love you.” He pleaded. “Please.”

“Ced I love you to.” I cried. “But you hurt me.”

“Ari how can I make it up to you?” he asked.

“Ced I don’t know.” I stuttered. “I really don’t.”

“You not going nowhere.” He whispered. “I guarantee that.”

Brittney’s POV

        When they both went into the closet, I looked at Jay and he just stood there. I shook my head and walked passed him.

“So we can’t talk about this?” he yelled.

        I kept walking as if he wasn’t talking to me. I skipped down the stairs and just like I said he was following me. When I made it to the living room, he grabbed me.