Chapter 5

Jay’s POV

        It’s been 2 weeks since Brittney & I fell out. It’s been going good, I can honestly say. Just like I told her from jump, I’m not use to this relationship thing. Right now I’m walking in the school by myself, since Rico was sleep I had to drive myself. He and his boys went out last night. When I approach my locker, I see Brittney and Ari laughing. She is looking good in her new Hollister outfit today. She looked at me and winked; I smirked and grabbed my books.

“They look good.” A voice whispered, I looked over and it was Ced. “I’m glad I got Ari.”

“I hope she the one you talking about her only.” I whispered back.

“You know I am.” He smiled, while I closed my locker. “Don’t get mad, bro.”

“I’m not.” I mumbled, walking towards them both. “Just making sure.”

“Why would I look at her like that?” he smiled, standing behind Ari. “She like my sister.”

“I know.” I laughed. “Like I said just making sure.”

“Whatever.” He shrugged. “What was yall talking about?”

“Girl stuff.” Ari laughed.

“Right.” Brittney giggled.

“Yall play to much.” I mumbled.

“Whatever.” They both said, at the same time.

“So is you going?” Ari asked.

“You know I am.” Brittney sung. “I go every year.”

“Going where?” Ced asked.

“To the twins party.” Ari answered.

“This year it’s their 16th birthday party.” Brittney laughed. “So it’s going to be big.”

“You not going.” I said, looking down at Brittney.

“Why?” she asked, turning around.

“SALTY!” Ari laughed.

“You not either.” Ced clarified.

“Why?” she asked.

“I don’t have to answer to you.” He said, looking at me. “Just know you not going.”

“Why can’t I go?” Brittney repeated again. “Give me a reason.”

“Cause you not single.” I answered straight.

“What does that have to do with anything?” she yelled.

“Brittney calm down.” Ced whispered.

“No.” Ari yelled. “Why can’t we go?”

“You really don’t wanna do this right now.” I whispered.

“I do.” She nodded.

        The bell rung. They closed their lockers and walked off. I can’t believe they ally acted like that, cause we said no. I know Brittney is very spoiled, but that’s not going to change nothing. In my book she my girl and I am going to protect her like my child. Ced turned and looked at me.