Chapter Nine

Brittney’s POV

        I had fun today with the twin. He is funny. I mean we had fun, he chased me all around that park & he finally caught me. When he did, he didn’t do anything because he was out of breath. Anyway right now they are dropping us off at my house. I hopped out the backseat and closed my door. Ronnie walked over and looked at me.

“So this is it?” he asked.

“Why you making it seem like we breaking up?” I asked. “Even though we not together.”

“Cause how you looking at me.” He smirked.

“And how is that?”

“Like you looking for a closure?” he smiled.

“I am.” I smiled.

“Why?” he pouted.

“Cause you were chasing me.” I smiled.

“I was chasing you because you took my shoe.” He laughed. “And messed up my socks.”

“Soooooo.” I laughed. “What’s your point?”

“Never take a man shoe.” He smiled.

“Well give a girl some ice cream when she ask.” I snapped at him.

“Okay.” He nodded. “I’ll keep that in mind.”

“You better.” I snapped at him, looking for my key.

“Bro.” Dee yelled. “It’s time for us to head out.”

“Okay.” He nodded. “I’ll see you in the morning.”

“For what?” I asked, as he stepped off the porch.

“So I can take you to school.” He yelled back.

“I’m kicked out.” I yelled back.

“Well I guess we both kicked out.” He smiled. “See you in the morning.”

“Okay.” I smiled, opening the door.

“Today was a long day.” Ari yawned.

“Right.” I agreed. “MASHA! RED! AARON! I’m home.”

        We stood still for a minute and waited. I looked around and saw we were the only ones in the house. Ari shrugged and walked in the kitchen, with me behind her.

“Here go a note.” She said, opening the fridge.

        I picked it up.

Brittney,

        We all had to leave on a short notice. Don’t worry I left you some money in your room. We will be back in the next three weeks. We will send Ced & Jay yo check on you. Ari can stay with you while we are away. Tell her it’s fine, I already talked to her mother. Her mother said she is going to come and check on you two, also. Well you know keep the house clean and get up for school in the morning. Speaking of school Ari’s mother left you two the car, don’t go crazy with that gas card either. We will call everyday just to check on you.

Love,

Masha

        I looked up at Ari and smirked. She came and read the letter over my shoulder; I can tell she scanned it real fast. She tapped my shoulder and smiled.

“You know we got the house to ourselves?” she asked.

“You right.” I smiled. “And I’m kicked out.”