"Did you learn what you were creeping for?" she asked knowingly. Oh my gosh, she couldn't have seen me! She started laughing at me and I didn't even have to guess if I was blushing, I knew I was. "Uhh... Not exactly, no." I mumbled and took a bite of my bacon.     Azaria smirked at me and pinched my cheeks. "You're so oblivious, Niall!" she giggled. I was starting to become offended, what the hell is she talking about?! "Oblivious to what?" I grumbled angrily.

    She laughed again, which really ticked me off, and bit her bacon. "Oblivious to Abby, but I really shouldn't say much more..." she said, purposely avoiding eye contact just to bother me. I knew I was giving her what she wanted by getting angry, but I couldn't help it!     She knew I had feelings for Abby, and she decided to play with my emotions. I let out a frustrated sigh and looked her in the eyes. If I had to beg, I'd beg, I just wanted to know what was on Abby's mind.

    "Azaria, please. Just tell me what Abby said!" I said desperately. Her grin grew wider and she started drawing circles into the table. "I would really love to tell you Nialler, but it's not my place, nor is it my business!" she said and shrugged.     I was fuming! Why wouldn't she just tell me?!? I sighed and rubbed my face angrily. "Azaria! Just tell me!" I whisper-yelled. Her face shot up from the table and her fingers stopped. "Fine." she snapped.

   "But if Abby asks who told you, you'd better keep your lips zipped!" I nodded my head frantically and was concentrated fully on Azaria, I was ready to know what exactly it was that they were keeping from me. "Last night, you basically asked her if she loved you, and-"    My heart did ten backflips, YES! ABBY SAID THE ANSWER IS YES! "And she told me yes!" I grinned and looked Azaria in the eyes searching for a confirmation.

    She nodded her head once, and before she could nod again I was already halfway to Abby's room, I stopped at her door and knocked on it nervously. My mind was blown up with thoughts of what the future held for Abby and I. Would it last? I mean, we can't just run away together... could we? And the tour ends soon, what happens then? Suddenly Abby's door swung open and she was looking straight up at me. I had no idea what to do, I couldn't even process my thoughts at the moment, let alone make a decision so huge.

    "Yes?" she said and walked into her room, allowing me to see the words on her shorts. 'Cutie.'     That allowed me a bit of laughter during a depressingly confusing state. I followed her into the room and closed the door. "I just came to tell you that..." I paused. I couldn't do it, I couldn't tell her how I felt. What if Azaria was just messing around? And even if she wasn't, Abby would have to go soon! "That um, I couldn't really figure out what you two were talking about... Um, thanks for the bacon." I said softly and left without looking back.

    I needed time to think, I couldn't just tell a girl I love her, only to leave to a whole different country just weeks later. I sat in my bedroom alone thinking for what seemed like five minutes, but when I looked at my clock, I realized that hours had flown by. It was dark and everyone was asleep, so my thoughts became amplified by about a million.    I just have to get this weight off my chest, I need anything to take it away.

   I crept out of my room and snuck into the pantry, my eyes instantly searched for anything that would get me drunk quickly. I took out the heaviest alcohol we had and began to drink it straight from the bottle, and it wasn't long before I was drunk. I could barely stand and it was becoming hard to breathe, and before I knew it I was out cold.

~*Abby's POV*~

    Niall closed the door behind him, and through my door I heard his close as well. So that's it? He didn't even try? I buried my face in my pillow and sighed out heavily. I heard my door creak and instantly shot up from my pillow. "Ni- oh... Hey Azaria." I turned my head and buried my face back into my pillow. Azaria sat on the bed next to me and rubbed my back just how my mom would when she was comforting me.