Chapter 22

Jade's POV

We arrived at a house moments later. We were gasping for breath, the group of fangirls and a couple photographers were still straggling along, but for the most part we had lost them. Triston opens the door, letting me in first, (like a TOTAL gentleman) and then shut and locked the door behind him.

 “Okay, why don’t you explain what just went on while I make us some tea.” Triston says, before pulling me into the kitchen. I sit at the counter top bar thingy, and started explaining. “Have you heard of Taylor and Ed Sheeran?” he nods, “Have you heard of how they adopted a child,” he nods yet again. “Well, have you heard of Jade Sheeran?” he looks up, realizing who I was. “Well I may or may not be a famous singer/songwriter with two really famous singer/songwriter parents.” I say, before kind of just smiling at his shocked face. He hands me my tea, before sitting down beside me. “So you are saying, that I caught a famous person from falling on the floor?” I nod, trying not to laugh at his shocked expression. “Okay, one more thing, can I get an autograph for my little sister? She is a huge fan.” I nod, before pulling my Sharpie out of my pocket, gesturing for a piece of paper. I sign it, with a little message at the end, before handing it over. “Thanks.” He says.

 “So… wanna watch a movie?” he asks. “Sure,” I follow him into the living room. He puts in ‘The Avengers’ and sits next to me on the couch. “I love this movie!” I say, before we cuddle up on the couch.

 We get to the part of the movie where Hulk is smashing Loki, when I hear a door open behind us. “Oooh! When did my little Trissy Poo get a girlfriend?”  I turn around, and see a girl that looked around 13 grinning really big. She looked almost just like her brother, brown hair and those perfect blue eyes. She also had braces and had like 18 bracelets on. She then gasped, and started jumping up and down. “TRISSY POO IS DATING JADE SHEERAN. THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE. OH MY GOSH IT IS JADE SHEERAN. MOOOOOOOM!” she then sprinted out of the room, out the door, and I guess back to her mom. “Sorry about that,” Triston apologizes, grimacing at her outburst. “Its fine, it was kind of cute.” I say, before giggling. We then burst out laughing. “Triston, why is your sister screaming about you dating Jade Sheeran?” I am guessing his mom asked, walking in with some groceries. “Because Jade Sheeran is sitting on the couch next to Triston.” I say, in third person point of view. “Oh, well Trist, come introduce your sister.” She says, before walking to the kitchen. Triston groans, before taking my hand and leading me to the front yard. The girl was there, sitting in the grass and breathing hard. “Tracy, this is Jade, Jade this is Tracy.” Triston introduces us. “Can I hug you please? Then get a picture?” Tracy asks. I nod, and she latches onto me in a spine breaking hug. I caught myself before I flinched, not letting it come out. After the hug she pulled out a pink iPhone 5c with jewels all over it and puts it up in front of our faces. We take a few selfies, before having Triston take one of us doing random poses. We were on the 24992014232348203 pose, Triston sets the phone down. “Okay, can I please have Jade back? I should probably take her home.” Home, that’s not a bad idea. HOME. MY PARENTS DON’T KNOW WHERE I AM. I sprint in the house, and grab my phone. I have 29 missed calls, and 34 texts from my mom, dad, and assorted people. Not all about my absence, but mostly. I text back that I am on my way, and I will explain later. After that, I grab my shoes and run outside. “I really got to get home, if you wouldn’t min driving.” I tell Triston. He nods, and gestures to the car. I hug Tracy, and head to the car.

 I grab Triston’s phone, and put my number. I then text myself, getting his number, before telling him the address and how to get there. We get to my parents house, because I left my car there. “Bye, nice meeting you. Text me when you wanna hang out kay?” I say before kissing him on the cheek and walking up the drive. I get into the house, see him drive away, and sigh. “So who did you meet?” I hear a demanding voice say. Groaning, I spin around to come face to face with…

AN: yes, another updateJ your welcome! Love y’all xoxo