Chapter 16

Jade's POV

We were finally leaving this dreaded hospital, and hopefully it will be the last time I come back until I get my cast off. I crutch over to the car, and hop in. "Can we go see a movie?" I ask, I really wanted to see the second Captain America movie, I absolutely LOVED the Marvel movies, all of them. Especially the Captain America movies. I mean, who can deny it, Chris Evans is freaking hot.

We pull up to the movie theater, and I crutch to the door. We get our tickets then go to get some drinks. I order a popcorn and a big bag of Milky Way bites. The cashier person was flirting with me, but I just ignore him. As soon as I left, I see him flirt with the girl behind us. What a player.

We crutch into the room, and we sit in the front. The credits start and I have to keep myself from squealing. I'm sorry- I LOVE THE MARVEL MOVIES!

The movie was almost over, it was at the main fight scene. Captain v. the Winter Soldier. I was practically crying. The whole thing was so sad but so, so good! "NO" I scream when the Captain is thrown from the deck thing. The whole theater just looks at me, and I blush. Then, the movie pauses. This really loud noise starts going- and the screen was stuck. "PLEASE NO! NO THIS CANT BE HAPPENING! MY LIFE IS RUINED! NOOOOOO." I scream, again, people start staring, but I don't even give a crap. What if we never see the end of the movie? Aha if it is stuck forever and I never know the ending? I will seriously sure the theater! I will- my though is cut off when the movie starts playing again. I start clapping, only to get shushed.

Not long after, the movie was over. The credits had started and everyone was leaving. Only a few people, including me, stayed stuck in our seats. Mum and Dad get up, looking at me weird. "Aren't you coming?" Dad asks. "Haha- no! Just wait, wait for it, wait for it, now!" I say. Then the little clip that plays after every Marvel movie starts playing, giving a little preview for the Avengers 2. I gasp, who are the twins? When the clip is over, we crutch out, only to be greeted by a few fans. I sign and take pictures, before we go for ice cream.

"Whaddaya want?" mum asks. "Mint Chocolate Chip please, in a waffle cone." I say, before looking down at my phone. "Can we have one scoop of Rainbow Sherbert in a cake cone, two scoops of Rocky Road in a waffle cone, a medium vanilla milkshake, and one scoop of Mint Chocolate Chip in a waffle cone. Yes, yes, thank you." Mum says into the drive through thing, before driving to the window. She passes the ice cream to the back, before driving home. I lick my ice cream, it was slowly melting, before devouring it. It is gone by the time we get home, yes I know. I am super thin while I eat like a pig. Being starved for the first half of your life makes it easy to eat A LOT, and never gain much weight. Yay!

As I walk into my room, I go straight to my bed. I pull out my laptop, turning onto Wattpad. I know what you are thinking, Wattpad? Seriously? When I have time, I tend to read some of the fanfictions about me, Mum, or Dad. I know, it is a little strange, but is so much fun to read the stories, it is entertaining to see the different point of view's everyone has. My favorite is the one where I am Niall's girlfriend, it is cute t see the ships first hand.

I then move onto YouTube, I haven't posted a video in forever! No one knows its me yet, they still think I am the BeautifulJewel, the girl in the mask. I am YouTube famous, and it is fun. Being able to just put on a mask, and not be that famous girl anymore, but a happy, carefree, YouTube star. It is hilarious really, seeing the comments on my videos. "You sound like Jade Sheeran." people say. Or "You should get a record deal!" It is fun, to just have a break from the fame, and be the normal girl I used to be.

I hit record, before speaking. "Hi guys, I know I haven't posted a video in forever, so I am posting one now. I am going to sing a cover of Jade Sheeran's song, Should've Said No. Hope you enjoy!" I then go right in. Just as much emotion in my voice as I had in the concert, and I just sing my heart out.

AN: Filler chapter:( thought we could use a less action packed crappie:) the Captain America thing actually happened to me too. The screen froze and the annoying noise thing happened, so that is where that idea came from. Anyways, HAVE A HAPPY EASTER!