Chapter 6

Jade's POV

Its been a week since the incident at Mum and Dad's house. We have gone back to our normal routines, me going to the studio, then coming home and spending the night with Jason in the apartment. Jason has been in college, at the university near our home, but he obviously doesn't sleep on campus. Mum and Dad have been recording a new album, bit by bit, while Abigail is in kindergarten. Normal lives, sort of. If we didn't have the famous part, we would be normal. I can't go to the mall without getting stopped, some to say something rude, some to scream and fangirl. I focus on the fans, ignoring whatever the haters say, because they are not true. Whatever rumors they hear, I know the truth, and so do the people who are important to me, so that is all that matters.

On to my album, it is my first. I have been working on it for almost a year and a half, writing and recording songs. I'm using some of my old songs, some mum and dad helped write, and some I have recently wrote. The album is called Saved because it is about my life. I was saved by Mum and Dad, they are my saviors. Along with the police man, Jason, and Becca. Without them, I wouldn't be here right now. They saved my life, literally and mentally. Without Mum and Dad, I would be on the streets right now, with no money, because who is kidding me. No one would have adopted me! Without that police officer, I would have died on the street or gotten caught that first time Father kidnapped me. Without Becca, I would have gone insane after that, and after the second kidnapping. Without Jason, I would be dead. I wouldn't of made it that much longer, during the second kidnapping. I had wanted to die before they saved me. But now, I know my life is worth living. I can make a difference, I just have to try. I have to try with my music. I want to reach people, have people be able to relate. That is what I want my music to do. I don't want it to just be played so people can dance to it, I want people to really listen and relate, and help people through hard times. Because, you can be saved from the darkest times. There is such thing as a savior, you just have to be patient enough to find them. And want to give people hope, and an idea to hold onto. Because happy ending can happen, and want everyone to know that.

As I walk out of the studio to head home, I think about Jason and I. Things have been a little weird between us. He has been distant since the little accident last week. He has been coming home later and later, and has been working on a project with someone. I'm just hoping I didn't do something, something to make him think, 'Why am I with her again? She needs help.' After my incident, who knows what is running through his mind, I know he has been getting a little frustrated with my nightmares, they have become more frequent after seeing my mother, just her bringing back those memories again, just made them start. It is getting frustrating for me too though, so he can't complain in my opinion. I'm the one getting scared the crap out of from my past. Having to relive them again, just thinking about it makes me shudder.

I snap out of my thoughts when I reach home. I get out of my car, walking up the front porch steps. I think about how Jason and I's anniversary is tomorrow. We have been together for five years now, and I got him a chain necklace, with the words "Forever and Always' written in it, because that had always been our thing. It started out as a joke, because of my mum's song, but now its a real thing for us.

I open the door, surprised I don't see Jason in the living room or kitchen. I head to our room, thinking maybe he's there. I walk up, when I hear noises. I heard what sounded like kissing, but that couldn't be. I open our bedroom door, to see Jason sucking off some red head's face. I gasp, sending them spinning around. Jason's face drains white. I was angry, to say the least. I walk up to him and slap him straight across the face. "I see how far this "project" is going." I spat in his face, I then throw the necklace at him. "And we said forever and always." I say. I then storm out of the house, not even thinking about anything. I just away, as fast as I can, as I realize, Jason cheated on me.

AN: OH EM GEEEEEEE. SHAME ON YOU JASON. Anyways, almost 100 reads! Thank you guys! Love love love you! xoxo ~Rachael