He laid on his back so I could lay on his chest. His fingers found their way through my tresses to my scalp. It felt so good. One of the cute things he does that I've come to love.

8:45 rolled around quicker than expected. Still got those recommended eight hours of sleep in. My morning run was first on my list of morning rituals. I slipped on some tights, sneakers with double socks, long sleeved shirt, hoodie and a pair of clothes. 29 degrees. It was chilly but nothing I wasn't used to. The winters get really frigid between the end of December and the end of January. Snow had fallen overnight and was sticking for the moment. It was beautiful scenery to look at while exercising along with the other houses in this luxurious gated community.

2 miles was my distance. Fourteen minutes was my goal. Finishing at 13:40 was a success that I gave myself a mental pat on the back for. Now for my cool down mile. Just walking, focusing on breathing properly. Perfect time to call Italia and extend my invitation.

It rang four times. She picked up. It was some shuffling around before she spoke.

"Hello?"

"Hi, this is Italia right?"

"Yes, who is this?"

"It's Lisedi."

"Lisedi? Who is- Oh, Lisedi. Aubrey's girl. Um...hey? What's up?"

Aubrey's girl? Let's try wife.

"Nothing much. Um, I was wondering if you would like to come over for dinner tonight at Aubrey's? Sorry if I called too early. I didn't want to give late notice. I'm pretty sure you need your rest with the baby getting ready to come and all."

"Oh, it's fine. I was up anyway. Um...sure. That sounds cool. I don't see why not."

"Great. Is seven good for you?"

"Seven is works."

"Excellent. I can't wait to meet you and your belly! See you then."

She giggled, "Okay. See you guys then."

Aubrey

I tossed and turned after Lisedi left this morning. I'm a light sleeper, so it was harder for me to fall back asleep. I found myself scrolling through my Instagram instead of catching some more shut eye. I decided to post a picture for the hell of it.

I scrolled through my pictures to find a picture that I took of Liz in Colombia one morning. The sun shined through the window. Her back was faced towards the camera, as she laid in the white sheets of the California King Bed we shared. The sheets only covered the waist-down, and her hair was straightened at the time, pulled to the side. A beautiful view of her back, and you can see her silhouette through the sheets. Damn, I loved that ass.

champagnepapi Views... @lisscott

Notifications immediately blew up my phone, but I would go back to those a little later. I knew there was something I could be doing with my morning. Something I've been avoiding, but I knew it had to be done. A meeting with my mother. I couldn't put it off any longer, because I surprisingly missed her. I just knew she'd have a lot to say. After watching the news and reading the papers... She was probably going crazy.

I took a shower and got dressed. A white pullover hoodie, jeans, and white Nike air maxes. A gold chain just to accessorize.

I pulled out my phone to text Liz.

Aubrey: Can't sleep, so I'll be going to see my mom. I love you.

An immediate response.

Wifey ❤️: I love you too, babe. Drive safe please.