Chapter Forty-Three

Start from the beginning

She sighed, "I love you, too."

I walked out, making my way down the hallway and knocked on the door of the guest room Aubrey was in.

"Come in!" I heard him yell.

Of course, when I came in he was watching sports.

"Hey, you can go back to your room now," I sat at the edge of the bed before looking at him.

"You sure? You can stay for as long as you want."

"I'm positive. I'm good enough to be on my own now. Besides, I'm sure you miss your girlfriend," I gave him a weak smile.

He chuckled, "Well, thank you," he sat up.

"No, thank you," I giggled before yawning.

"Oh, someone's tired," he got up. He towered over me, kissing my forehead, "Goodnight. And... I'm sorry about Chubbs."

"It's fine," I sighed, "If he believes that breaking up with me will benefit me then I guess so."

"Stay strong. You're beautiful, alright? Inside and out, with or without Chubbs. Don't let this fuck you over."

"Thank you," I gave him a small smile, "That really means a lot. I just wish that I'd have what you and my sister have, you know?"

"Who knows, maybe you'll find something better. Keep your head up," he smiled at me before making his exit.

I sighed, laying down in the bed. It smelled like Aubrey. And as pleasant as that would be for my sister, I'd rather be smelling Chubbs' scent. I miss him so, so much.

Lisedi

I giggled as Aubrey kissed all over my neck, "Someone's happy to be back."

"Happy is an understatement," his fingers roughly pulled down my panties.

I laughed, "Wait, wait, wait."

"What?" He looked up at me, "You thought I was lying about those hours? You have 5. Two for the first night. And three for the nights following. It's 1:30... We don't have time to waste."

I playfully rolled my eyes, "How was Gissy doing? She had a bad dream and just ran out of here."

"She seemed more upset over Chubbs than anything," he shrugged, "Nothing really looked wrong. She looked tired, though."

I shrugged. Maybe it was just a bad dream and nothing else.

"Can I continue now? I haven't had you in over a week and it's driving me crazy."

I laughed, "I'm that addictive, huh?"

"Oh, you know it," he smirked pulling my panties all the way down. He threw them on the floor somewhere. He positioned himself between my legs, "How many orgasms you want tonight? I'm trying to break this record of 5."

I giggled, "Six...?"

"Oh, I can definitely make that happen. Just because you said six, I'ma try for seven," his lips pecked my rosebud, "How does that sound?"

"Lovely," I bit my lip, looking down at him. "And you think you're slick. I know you remember me saying you can't eat me out until you trim your beard."

"Yea, but I told you about these hours before you told me that. So technically this doesn't count."

"It's doesn't count, huh?"

He gave it a light suck while looking me in my eyes. He shook his head, no.

"Okay," I licked my lips, "I'll give you this one. Just this once. After this, trim. Do you understand me?"