3. Brendon cries, Dallon shouts and Ryan naps

Start from the beginning

"Oh,"

"Your welcome."Ryan repeats almost smugly because for once, he's one step ahead of Dallon."We'll get a taxi to the hotel, get some lunch and then sort everything out from there."

There's a gentle hand around Dallons wrist, a tug at the bone to pull Dallon onto the bench in the shade until he's falling into the open space beside Brendon. The hybrid makes no time with cuddling closer into the mans side, leaning his head on Dallons shoulder, kitten ears twitching and finger tips brushing against knuckles."You're old. If you keep shouting and moving around like that you might have a heart attack and die and then who will make me Mac N' Cheese."

"I'm sure you'll find someone, it comes out of a packet."Dallon deadpans tiredly, resting his head on Brendon's own, eyes closing, a headache beginning to pulse at his temples.

"Yeah but you add little bacon bits to it."And it's simple, a little shrug of the shoulders, a tiny smirk on pretty plump lips."Anyway, I don't think shouting at your only band member is going to solve anything. You'll end up in a band on your own."

"Then it's not a band."

"If you keep the band name, it's a band."Brendon declares.

"It's an alias."Dallon argues.

"Just,"Brendon switches back to the topic at hand before there's an arguement between the couple over the fact if you're the only member in the band, does that make it still a band? Because if Brendon can remember correctly, Dallon had been the only band member in The Brobecks by the end and it was still a band."stop shouting at him."

"Oh but when you shout at him it's alright."

"Yes, but that's because I'm a little and I shout at everyone if I don't get my way."The hybrid shrugs his shoulders, kitten ears twitches in his nest of thick dark hair, a hint of a proud smile on his face, eyes crinkled as the autumn sun shines upon him. He looks so natural, a type of natural beauty that is flawless, even when presented with scars or blemishes or smile marks upon his face.

"Or cry."Dallon chimes because everyone knows that Brendon is a crier, whether because he can't get his own way or if he sees an adorable bunny rabbit, Brendon Urie cries a lot.

"I don't cry."

"Brendon, you could start your own bottled water factory with the amount of tears you shed."Dallon deadpans, his lips turned up into an amused smirk when Brendon forcefully pushes himself away from his boyfriend, arms crossed over his chest and bottom lip pouted out in a huff.

"If you two are done with your prissy hissy fits, the Uber is here."Ryan is looking at them with pure boredom written on his face, unamused and uncaring because just like Brendon, he wants to have a damn nap until sound check. Brendon spares no glance at Dallon as he gets up from the bench, forcefully swinging his backpack onto his back as he storms after Ryan who heads towards the awaiting Uber, leaving Dallon to grumble profanities under his breath and follow after with the suitcases.

Unquestioningly, Brendon continues his huff throughout the entire taxi journey to the hotel, going as far as making Ryan sit in the middle so that he doesn't have to sit next to Dallon or even talk to him. It's an awkward drive, Dallon hates conversing small y'all with Uber Drivers, Ryan has his earphones in and Brendon is sulking. The tour is already off to a great start and if Dallon doesn't kill someone by the end of it, he'll have himself killed.

By the time that they check in, Brendon is half asleep in the hotel lobby, trudging along grudgingly behind Dallon and Ryan with his movements sloppy, his eyes slipping closed and his lips pouted in that adorable way he does when he's concentrating. Dallon coos, he can't help himself, and so to keep Brendon from tripping and having an accident, he wraps his arm around Brendon's shoulder.