Let's Talk Part 2

Start from the beginning

"Oh you just got deep on me. Thanks tho. That was really sweet and it means a lot coming from you."

"Damn Exotic is a virgin. You know that makes you even more special in my eyes." He said with a big ass smile on his face."

"Mhmm...you just don't be getting no ideas." I said smiling.

"So Ja tell me why you not in a relationship?"

He sighed and laid back on the bed covering his eyes with his left arm. I knew from that action alone that it was going to be a story behind this.

"Exotic I don't do relationships anymore since high school. I was all in love with this girl and she played me to the left. Every since then I just get mines and keep moving."

"Do you mind telling me what happened to make you feel like this about relationships."

He removed his arm from across his eyes and looked at me for so long I didn't think he was going to tell me.

"The summer leading to my junior year I hooked up with a girl named Skye Carter. She was my everything and I tried giving her everything. I loved her with everything in me. Anyway we were together until a little bit after we graduated." He said taking a deep breath.

"What happened?"

"I found out that she was cheating on me with some college kid that was going to go pro in football. She left me because she wanted money and the fame. Don't get me wrong I had the money and the fame but not like how it is now. She was greedy after money and being on the arm of a man that had a high status in the public eye. Then what sealed the deal was when I found out during our senior year she was pregnant and had an abortion, changed everything."

I could see the anger and the hurt all over his handsome face. All I could think was why in the hell would someone be that cold-hearted. I could also tell that she meant a lot to him and that he really did love her at one point in his life.

I crawled to the foot of the bed and laid on his chest with my legs stretched towards the headboard. He looked down at me and smiled. I smiled back looking at him.

"I'm sorry you had to go through that, where that bitch at cause she need her ass kicked."

"I don't know where she at Exotic and I really don't give two fucks."

I was about to respond when his phone started ringing. He dug in his pocket and looked at the screen before answering it.

"Hello."

"I'm chillin wit Exotic right now Giselle. He said while twirling some of my hair in between his fingers.

I gave him a questioning look but he didn't seem to notice. I'm not sure what Giselle was saying but he just kept rolling his eyes and sucking his teeth.

"Giselle why we gotta go through this dumb shit. I know Sharla told yo ass about Exotic and what happened in the club, but why does it matter? We are not together!"

This time I could hear her loud and clear when she said, "You always with that bitch,since you always with her go fuck her!" She yelled hanging up the phone in his face.

"Uh Ja I know that's yo lil friend...fuck buddy or whateva' but she better get her fucking mind right before I do. And if you didn't know Sharla is my cousin but we don't deal at all. She don't even like me nor does she claim me, but I could care less."

"Damn Sharla yo cousin? That's fucked up cause she a messy bitch for real."

"Oh trust I know. That's why I don't deal with her."

"Exotic I enjoyed kicking it and just talking. It has been a minute since I did shit like this with a female and not end up fucking."

"Well as for me this is as far as it eva' goes and I plan on keepin' it that way until I meet the right guy."

"Good keep it that way cause I don't wanna have to murk none of these niggas out here trying to fuck over my home girl."

"Damn what time is it?" I asked yawning.

Ja looked at his phone and said, "Damn I didn't know we had been talking that long nor did I know it was past midnight."

"Wow we talked that long? No wonder I'm tired."

I got up so that I could put on me some night clothes and to put my hair in a messy bun. I grabbed some blue boy shorts and and a matching thin strapped tank. I went in the bathroom and changed. Once I was done I walked out and Ja was sittin' up on the side of the bed going through his phone.

When he looked up he bit his lip looking up and down my body.

"Ja cut that shit out. I see you."

"Damn Exotic. I am a man and just because you my home girl don't mean I can't look. Long as I don't touch."

"True...True. You can spend the night if you want to."

He looked at me unsure for a minute and then he said, "Okay let me grab my charger out the car."

He ran downstairs and walked out to his car to get his charger. He came back in locking the door and coming back upstairs. He dropped his keys on the nightstand and plugged his charger up placing his phone on it. I was flipping through channels when I looked over and he was taking off his tank top. I had to bite my damn lip because that damn body was something to look at with all those tats. He had been took of his hat when we were downstairs. He went and laid his tank in a chair and came back to the bed taking off his shoes. I slid over and he got in the bed. Damn maybe this wasn't such a good idea. I know I'm a virgin and all but having this much sexiness laying beside me is too much temptation. Remember Exotic he is your homeboy....whew get it together girl.

I looked at Ja and slid down in the bed getting comfortable.

"Good night Ja." I said rolling on my side hoping sleep would come soon.

Damn Exotic got me feeling some type of way....Then she got on these lil ass boy shorts with all that ass. I gotta remember she my home girl....this gone be harder than I thought.....Fuck!