YOONGI+Y/N

Three years before y/n passed...

I looked at y/n as she/he walked a few meters in front of me. Y/n looking up as the leaves that fell from the trees spreading colors on the wet and cold autumn ground. Y/n looked so happy as she/he smiled as the leaves fell around her/him.

Autumn had always been my least favorite season. I hated autumn and winter. It was too cold and dark and I would usually feel a special kind of sad trough out all of those six months of coldness and darkness. I loved it When spring and summer came, the more the sun shined as the winter ended the more hope I felt. When the sun was out all day and the birds woke you up in the morning, that was true happiness to me. But some how seeing y/n admire the autumn leaves made me want to find some beauty in autumn as well.

I jogged up to y/n and she/he turned to me with a smile. As much I wanted to admire the season like y/n was doing I just couldn't do it like her/him.

"Isn't it nice seeing all these colors" y/n said with a sparkle in her/his eyes as she/he talked about the season change.

"I guess" I said not wanting to admit to the obvious truth.

"We can sit here" y/n said pointing to the bench behind us. I nodded and we both sat down. Y/n wanted to sit in the park and look at the autumn colors and I agreed to go since I really wanted to hang out with y/n since we hadn't hung out since what felt like forever.

"I can't understand how you don't like autumn" y/n said looking at me surprised like I had just told her/him even though she/he already knew it.

"I just don't like how cold and dark it gets" I stated and y/n shook her head.

"You don't understand" y/n said looking around but I didn't since I didn't think there was anything to admire.

"Autumn is like a person that moves on and let's things end. Like when the flowers pass and the sun goes to sleep earlier during autumn" y/n said and I was in deep focus on what she/he was saying.

"Winter is when you can start something new and exciting. Start something from scratch, like the snow is a white piece of paper" y/n explained and I sat there fascinated by her/his words.

"And When spring finally comes you can let what you started during the winter bloom" y/n said with excited hands movements and I let out a chuckle.

"And summer is when you enjoy what you've build up during the spring and you celebrate it" y/n finished her philosophy and I only looked at her/him thinking how it was even possible to look at life in such a hopeful and nice way.

"But when it all ends at the end of summer, that's when it all turns dark and sad" I said hoping y/n would have something good to say to help me trough the dark times coming.

"I don't like when things end" I said looking away from y/n but feeling her/his eyes on me.

"And I'm not a season, I can't just move on that easily" I said fumbling with my hands.

"But Yoongi everything has to end, how do you think the flowers will be able to bloom in the spring if they can't rest during the winter" y/n said and I smiled to myself. I guess once again y/n was right. I would try to think of that when the sun hides behind the snow and the ground is white hiding the gras from the summer time. When everything is sad and I hate what lays outside my window I will think of the flowers laying underneath it, just like y/n said. Y/n is my summer, y/n is my hope and happiness and luckily for me she/he will never pass like the seasons.

A/N
I'm sorry that this was a very feminine chapter if you know what I mean. That "y/n" was very girly so sorry towards any guys who's reading who found that strange 😂 this was a very personal chapter since What Yoongi is thinking and saying is literally me so I hope this helped other seasonal depressed people out there 💕👌🏻😄