JIMIN+Y/N

Two years before y/n passed...

I threw the my bag on the floor in annoyance. I sighed loudly feeling myself build up with anger and frustration.

"It's ok Jimin don't worry about it" y/n said trying to reassure trying to catch up to me as we walked into the dorm but I continued to walk faster and away from her/him.

"No. I try so hard but I just keep failing" I argued falling down on the couch and looking down at the floor with my head in my hands.

"You're not failing" y/n stated sitting down besides me.

"I did so many wrong moves in the dance practice today, What am I supposed to do?" I said feeling the anger and frustration trough out my whole body.

"Jimin, you're the only one who's noticing these small wrong doings" y/n started. I so badly wanted to believe the supporting words but the fear or failing was too strong. The worst thing that could happen was that I did something wrong.

I looked up at her/him with worried eyes. Y/n shook her/his head letting out a small laugh making me slightly confused and nervous.

"You really don't know how talented you are do you?" Y/n said looking at me in a strange way like she/he knew something I didn't.

"You're one of the most talented people I know and you're sitting here complaining over small details that only professionals would notice" y/n said with a faint smile on her/his face. I let out a breath of relief as her/his words finally went trough my head.

"Your fans loves you no matter if you do one move wrong or not" y/n said punching my shoulder playfully.

"You'll work yourself to death if you don't just take a moment to breathe and pat yourself on the shoulder for all the work you do" y/n said with a little look of worry in her/his eyes.

"Don't Be so hard on yourself" y/n said. The words she/he spoke made some of the weight of my shoulders disappeared.

"Just have fun and do your best. You can't do much more than that" y/n said and shrugged. I let out a small laugh at how true it was.

"Thank you for that pep talk" I laughed and she/he smiled at me. If y/n could do something right it was talk to people in a way that made them feel so important and amazing, even if she/he wasn't so good to do that to her/himself. I wish y/n knew how amazing she/he was.

"Should we get something to eat now?" Y/n asked and I looked at her surprised. We had eaten lunch two hours earlier and she/he was already ready for a new meal.

"Sure. What do you want?" I asked looking at her/him.

"Just order something good" y/n said with a grin across her/his face already excited about the food we hadn't even ordered yet.

"Alright" I said picking up my phone to call a fast food place.

Y/n sat in the sofa excited as I ordered something for us to eat. I ordered a few different meals and after a long the minutes it arrived at the door and y/n helped me place the food out on the table. We both sat down across from each other.

"I've noticed some strange things lately" y/n started as she/he placed food on her/his plate. I looked up at her/him freezing as y/n just continued with the food.

"Ok? In what way?" I asked confused to what she/he meant by that statement.

"I've been getting sick more often lately and I've just noticed strange things happening to my body and stuff. I don't think it's something wrong, but I did go to the doctors the other day to check it out" y/n started and I furrowed my brows in worrisome.

"Did they say anything?" I asked looking at y/n who did seem to be worried at all.

"I haven't gotten my results back from the test but don't worry it's probably nothing" y/n stated and I could only hope that what y/n said was right. I hoped she/he was ok and nothing was going on. Maybe y/n only had a bad cold coming or something. I'm probably just over thinking it, right?

A/N
This was kind of sad and kind of the story of how the "y/n" sickness started. I hope you enjoyed though. (Remember to vote!)