[XVI]

"Please stop staring at me."

Another day at work. She was being stingy with letting me admire her beauty but that was fun in itself.

It was my joy to watch her all throughout the day and also at night.

"I can't. You're too beautiful."

She sighs as she looks up at me finally. We were sitting next to each other as we went over this week's reports and summarization. We were finally able to sit down and she was going over my schedule for next week. True I should have been focusing on work but I couldn't, she was such a gorgeous distraction.

She was wearing a soft peachy lipgloss that made me want to graze my fingers against it and to suck it clean with my mouth. She looked so scrumptious with her messy hair and rather casual attire. It was nice seeing her like this. I wanted to see more and more of her.

"I'm sure you say that to everyone." She scoffed, her voice hitching as she hid the slight blush that had arose to her cheeks. "Back to...as I was saying, on Thursday night, you will have to prepare for Milan. Since you're leaving on Friday mid-afternoon, please have all your orders and items prepared."

"Don't I always?"

"Last time you ripped your passport in half." She scolded, her tone chastising me.

I chuckled out loud nodding. It was true. I had ripped my passport while trying to get my boarding pass from it. I was dumbfounded as I had done it in front of the check in.

"Please focus. I want to go home on time for once." She said. I raised my eyes at that. Where did she have to go?

"Go on." I replied as I focused on her slender fingers.

At least this way I would look like I was focusing on the work while being able to admire her beauty. Even her hands were perfect, it's soft skin smooth and moving elegantly. She continued as my eyes traced her veins.

My ears took in her melodious voice until it came to a halt. When my eyes looked up to see her, she was not too pleased that I had been distracted, she did not say anything but stared with her glossed lips pressed together tightly.

Before she could say anything, I blurted out eagerly. "Let's go on a date."

"Huh?" Her beautiful eyelashes batted as she heard my sudden proposition. She was surprised and she didn't seem to dislike the idea. It made me even more confident.

"A date." I smiled, reaching for her cheeks to gently rub my knuckles against the soft plush cheek. I simply repeated, "Let me take you out on a date."

"I-I...well, I'm not particularly dressed for the occasion." She muttered as she looked at her casual clothes but in my eyes, she looked amazing in them.

"You don't need to dress up for a date with me. Come baby, let me take you out." I got up from the chair and gave her my hand so she could take it. I helped her up to her feet before I led her away from work.

Work could wait, because our night ahead could not.

🚼

Trying to get back into short chapters. It get overwhelmed trying to meet the > 900 word count.

I'm going to try to not to get stressed—make this a good fun smutty story.

Also, since I'm off work, I have a couple more chapters for you!