[VII]

Back to that time...

It was Jungkook's party, approximately a year ago. That was when I first met the perfect her.

The music was loud, the beat screaming in my ears...

It was annoying but it was also soothing and pleasant all at the same time.

It had been almost two hours since Ive arrived here and had met the others. Jimin was gone again unto the dance floor while Hoseok was enjoying resting his limbs from dancing so much. He also had lots of drinks in front of him, all different.

The amount was equal to his age.

From my deduction...it was Jungkook's idea. For more than one reason; he wanted Hoseok drunk, happy and, perhaps, hammered.

The little punk was trying to get the birthday boy drunk so he could party, get drunk, have sex without a chaperone.

There were ten empty glasses. Some shots, some cocktails, some specials.

Hoseok was tinged slightly with color but it wasn't enough to affect him. I think he had the highest tolerance out of all of us. I've never seen his so smashed that he could not walk properly.

And he was only sipping at the current blue lagoon drink in his hands. Really, he was playing with it, slightly bored.

"Why aren't you drinking?" I asked curious. He should be happy since it was his birthday.

"I shouldn't." Hoseok sets the sweet and colorful drink on the side table beside him. "Need to keep an eye on that one." He points to the bar.

I turned my head toward the direction Hoseok pointed. And there was Jungkook standing...leaning against the bar as he allowed a girl to hump him. Her lips were on his neck and her hands were zigzagging wherever she could.

She was definitely drunk. Definitely horny. And definitely more into it then Jungkook.

The younger male wanted a challenge and the girl hanging on his body was not a challenge. She was too easy because she was too willing.

Jungkook probably was bored. I could tell. His smile was fake and I knew, the girl was too young for his tastes. Still...he enjoyed the physical contact.

"It's one night. And you're officially off the clock." I rolled my eyes. Hoseok needed to relax. "I'm going to sue your company for overworking you." I meant it though, even if it was pointless.

He chuckled, lightly. It wasn't too full of hope.

The likelihood of my friend not giving it his all was low.

I sighed.

"I'll keep an eyes on him so enjoy yourself tonight." That had been my promise, of course.

That was until I saw her.

She saw me in her red tight skin dress that accentuated her curves and her thin waist.

Dancing.

Her eyes shut.

Music taking her to places I wanted to be at with her.

Her hair naturally wavy. Cascading down and bouncing.

Her body rolled and swayed to the beat, taking charge of the electricity in the air.

Her hands moved sensually on her body and in the air, as if the air itself was her partner.

And even though she was dancing alone, she filled the entire club up.

Her presence was solid.

Despite so many blobs of people were dangling and mingling against each other, sweating and rubbing, she stood out.

She sparkled. She shined.

There she was.

And from then on...

It was just me.

And it was just her.

🚼
Leave a comment and vote!
I need people to talk to...lol