Chapter 19 - My wish

August 24, 2019

Today the Raw roster were planning on visiting the kids from the Make a Wish to have some fun and spend the rest of the day with people who admire and love them.

Fergal and Alessia are worried for what the kids and society could think of their relationship, maybe a toxic one? It's the first time they assist together as a couple, it might be confusing for the kids who first saw her dating their favorite wrestler, Seth Rollins.

Let's just see how this goes on...
___

"You ready love?" He grinned pacing around the bathroom's door as he looked at the clock and moved his feet in frustration.

"Almost." She groaned as she fought with the brush that was stock in her ponytail.

"Well-" He answered turning his attention to the light that came from the opened door.

"What do you think?" She cocked an eyebrow and leaned on the door's frame.

"Love, the kids wanted to see us there." He smirked grabbing her waist as he leaned in. "Please don't tease me." He said before crashing his lips on hers. "I'm glad I can officially call you mine." He smiled and once again he crashed his lips to hers.

She pulled away and wrapped her arms on his neck. "I love you." She said as they swayed around.

"I love you more Alessia Westcott." He replied back pecking her lips.

The phone vibrated on her hand causing her to roll her eyes and look down at it. "Who is it?" Fergal asked.

"Bayley." Alessia replied before answering the phone. "Hi Bay, what's up?"

"Are you guys coming? Everyone's here except you." She sounded like she was in a hurry.

"We are almost there; you know, hair issues." She said as they both shared a laugh.

"Well... Hum... Get ready."

Bayley cut the call instantly. "Let's go!" She screamed grabbing Fergal's hand as he smiled at her action. "We will be late." She said hitting her feet on the ground.

"Lass, it's okay." He laughed pointing at the spot they all agreed to join. "Here we are." He gave her a smile.

"Great!" She expressed giving him a huge smile.

Fergal pulled down the front windows. "Sup bro!" He expressed as Luke and Karl walked towards the truck.

"Sup Fergie." Karl said as they shared a bro hug.

"Ready to go tiny princess?" Luke said receiving the typical punch from Alessia.

"Yes nerdy." She answered as they four laughed of her expression.

"Jump in!" Fergal said as they two jumped in the truck.

This three guys together always make Alessia's day, they are so funny with their silly songs and their occurrences.

"So, tell me..." Luke said seductively as he approached to touch Fergal's shoulder. "What took you guys so long?" He said rubbing Fergal's back as he made circular motions.