Chapter 23 - I still love you

September 2, 2019

Monday Night Raw ended with Finn Balor and Alessia taking the victory over Sasha Banks and Seth Rollins after Alessia executed her finisher from top rope over Sasha.

That meant Becky would like to celebrate it in the nearest club downtown; at the end everyone agreed to her decision, after all, it has been a stressful and exhausting week.
___

"What are your plans for the future?" Liv smiled getting Alessia's attention.

Alessia gave her that confusion look and was brought back from her thoughts. "Well... Getting back my championship." She giggled as Liv's face was in that mood of really bro.

"I meant you and Fergal, future wedding? Baby?" She said curious as the rest of the girls leaned over to join the conversation.

Alessia bend her head down and cocked an eyebrow. "Why are you all guys acting weird? First Luke teased me on having a future wedding and changing my last name to Devitt." She said as the whole girls started going back to their sits.

Becky whispered to Sasha and suddenly part of the women roster went to talk to Bayley who was currently talking with Fergal and the rest of the club.

Alessia didn't pay attention to it and decided to go to the dance floor. "I'll be back girls." She said before running away trying to walk through the rest of the roster; but it was impossible, due to everyone tried to have a dance or a conversation which she politely denied.

As soon as she could get off the crowd she jumped to the scenario and search for a romantic song for two.

"Fergal, love." She announced with a huge smile as Fergal turned his whole attention to her. "I would really like you to to come up here and sing this song with me." She smiled once again.

Fergal nodded and smile as he walked up to her through the empty dance floor.

"You know how much I've been hunted by the memories and how I was broken piece by piece when you walked away." She added with a huge grin.

The song began and Alessia sang her lines, suddenly the crowd that was cheering at her looked at her shocked as behind her she saw a shadow walking towards her.

"Away without you..."

She looked at it confused and tried to step back but Seth caught her on his arms. "You know it won't be that easy." He whispered caressing her cheek.

Suddenly everyone went to help her as Fergal tried to get away from the crowded dance floor.

"Guys it's just a song, there's nothing to be worried of." He smirked turning his attention back at her.

"Why do you always have to ruin everything!" She yelled throwing the microphone away and walked off crying as Becky tried to consulate her.

They walked outside as Becky hugged her and swayed with her. "I'm sorry lass, you are too young for this." She said rubbing her back.

"It's okay, I'll be with her." The Irish accent in the back made her to run away from Becky and ran into his arms.

"Come here." He said as he felt her body crashing against his chest. "It's okay love, I'm here with you." He whispered pressing his chin in her head as they swayed around.

He guide her back to the bench to take a sit as he walked inside for a drink for both of them.

She looked around and Seth was staring at her from the doors frame. "I'm sorry if I have been acting like a coward, like a stupid with all I did to you." He said as he walked towards her, he took a sit and she tried to run away but he grabbed her hand. "I still remember the touch of your skin." He said looking down at his fingers lacing with hers. She just looked at him shocked and listen. "I'm sorry for not trusting you Alessia, I was wrong I admit it." He said looking at the floor. "It's just, I was scared of losing you and I knew that you still felt something for him that I couldn't find any other way than to keep you away from him." He said guilty. "I confess I made you suffered a lot and I'm sorry for hurting the most perfect human being on earth." He confessed sincerely as she took a sit next to him.

She placed her hand on his lap and got his attention. "I know I did wrong for walking away that day without even letting you speak, but it's just that I was so mad for that." She said looking at the ground remembering. "You lied to me and you didn't trust me, then all of this situation with the fans and social media." She said looking down at her hands. "I'm so disappointed." She whispered. "I thought you were a better man." She added.

Seth sobbed and looked at her with watery eyes. "Alessia I'm sorry, what I did was wrong and I don't deserve your respect, it's just that I'm still in love with you." He confessed befriend crashing his lips against hers, and that feeling came back again. The insecurities, the failure and the unloyalty...

Alessia pulled away and looked at Fergal who saw everything, he just bit his lip in madness and walked away with the drinks.

Alessia couldn't help but to run back for him, she couldn't let him again, she couldn't be away from him two more years, she just couldn't live without him.
Everyone saw how his mood changed as he rudely grabbed his jacket and walked away as she screamed his name, loud and clear.

"Fergal, it's not what you think it was!" She yelled as he kept walking to his car.
"Fergal please!" She screamed as tears started falling off her cheeks.

"I thought you love me Alessia." He yelled with tears on his eyes.

"I do love you, then why I accepted being your girlfriend? Why did I leave him for you when we were at top of our career? Why did I expose myself on being hated by people? Tell me why!" She yelled grabbing tight his jacket.
"You can't deny I love you after all I've been through for you." She added.

Fergal looked down at her and sighed. "Then what happened there?" His voice broke.

"He came to me and said he was sorry for acting so childish with me and that he is still in love with me, then he crashed his lips against mines, I never agreed because I love-"

Fergal believed her, she couldn't do that after all she was exposed to for him. Their lips sync perfectly as they shared each other's love.

Fergal pulled away and smiled down at her. "I believe you love, I'm sorry." He said before crashing once more his lips on hers.