Chapter 4 - Low key

July 16, 2019

After what happened last night Fergal and Alessia decided on keeping their  relationship low key, they only ones knowing we're Sasha, Bayley, Becky, Natty, Naomi, Luke and Karl

Fergal

He woke up trying not to wake Cathy, he went for a shower trying to be silent enough.

After a 10 minutes shower, he walked out with a towel around his waist, not even noticing she wasn't on the bed.

"What are you doing?" Cathy asked leaning in the door's frame.

"I'm gonna train with Luke and Karl." He answered coldly. "You getting reading for your interview day?" He stared at her.

"Yes!" She replied instantly walking towards him. "Want me to join you later when Im done?" She added receviving a cold glance from Fergal.

"It will just be me and the guys." He replied walking towards the exit.

Se stood staring at him and cried. "You know, this makes me think that you and her are-" she started talking with her hands, making strange movements. "You and that princess are having a relationship all this whole time."

Those words shocked him and he stood freeze looking at both sides, trying to find an answer. "Wow! Going at the gym with my friends make you think Im dating someone who I havent talk to for nearly 2 years." He snapped grabbing his keys and left her.

____

"Is Fergal coming?" Alessia whispered behind Becky's ear.

Becky smiled turning to see Karl who was making fun of Alessia.

"Yes, he will." Becky smiled back to Alessia.

"Haha... I don't know exactly what happened last night but it seems you guys finally arranged your issues." Luke smirked doing the too sweet sign with Karl.

"Luke leave her alone."
His Irish accent caught Karl's and Luke's attention.

He walked through the door glass smiling at Alessia who was hiding behind Sasha and Becky.

"Good morning!" He came closer moving away Sasha and Becky.

"Morning Devitt." Alessia smiled looking up at him.

"You ready for another round?" He smirked pointing at the ring.

"Why wouldn't I!" Alessia teased grabbing his hand running to the ring.

"That's it bro!" Karl yelled.
"Punish her!" Luke followed back.

"Shut up Karl!" Sasha laughed throwing a soft punch on his back.

"I've been studying you since then." Fergal smirked locking Alessia into a head lock against his chest, she broke the lock with a cartwheel arm lock.

"Again!" Fergal smirked as he kipped up

They both ran to the ropes, Fergal executed a cross body but Alessia executed a perfect sling blade followed by a head scissors submission.