[☁️] your not a prisoner {izuku x female reader}

Start from the beginning

"Pff there's no need to worry about me izuku! I'm fine see?" You said showing a smile.

Izuku looked at you for a while before nodding "ok then.. shall we get going?"

You nodded walking with him out the class room.

"I noticed you and Uraraka have become rather close lately, has izuku got a crush of her??" You grinned nudging Him gently.

"E-eh? No!! I.... like someone else..." he mumbled the last part.

"Hmm?? Who's the lucky girl? Do I know her?" You questioned.

"You could say that..."

Timeskip to the sports festival

Izukus pov

I noticed that y/n was hiding her quirk more.

Her eyes had a slight red glow in them and she never aloud anyone to pat her head...
I didn't know what the reason for this was but today was the sports festival so whether she likes it or not she'd have to use her quirk.

The first advent was announced and it was a race.

We all stood waiting for present mic to say go.

"GO!!!"

With that everyone began running, unluckily I got stuck between everyone.

Suddenly someone floated up from the crowd and speeded past everyone.

Their skin was red and I'd only seen one person with red skin, 'y/n....' I thought to myself as I began pushing past everyone more.

She landed on the ground and used her speed to run faster but came to a halt when the zero pointer robots came into view.

By now I'd gotten out the cramped space and was running towards y/n.

Steam came out her hands and turned a orange colour, she floated up fast and placed her hand on the robot in front of her.

The robot instantly melted and y/n floated past them.

Next todoroki froze the remaining two robots running underneath them.

However no one else was able to get past due to the robots collapsing.

Your POV

'Keep control keep control keep control....' you reminded yourself.

Your skin turned red and your eyes began glowing red, a devil tail and your horns had grown more.

You'd gotten past the robots with ease now there was a massive hole in the ground with ropes to get across with.

"This is too easy..." you muttered jumping up and floating across.

Todoroki And bakugou were not far behind you so you quickened your pace.

The next course was a minefield to which you used your speed and floating ability to get past with.

You finished the race much before everyone else.

Once you passed the finish line about five minutes later izuku crossed the line.

You then disactivated your quirk.

Slowly your tail and horns disappeared and your skin and eyes returned to their normal colour.

You felt a splitting pain as your horns minimised but stopped so they showed a little.

"Crap" you mumbled, if you continued using your quirk to much this wouldn't end well.

"Next up! A Calvary battle!!" Midnight announced.