Ch 29. MIA.

A/N: Don't Leave Me FMV is up.

Pay close attention to the Times. There are a lot of jumps.
•••

11:11

"WHERE IS SHE?!" Lisa shouts grabbing Chen by the collar. "WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE?! What did you do!"

"Hey! Hey! Hey! That's enough ms Monoban. Go to the office right now!" A teacher says pulling them apart.

"Jisoo-ssi! They're gone!" Jungkook says on the phone.

"What do you mean they're gone!"  Jisoo shouts.

•••

12 Hours Earlier...

23:30pm.

A loud yawn escaped her lips as Jisoo rested her head on Jennie's lap. Every one was in the living room, hanging out as they watched a movie together. It was almost over and most people had started to fall asleep already.

Jisoo closes her eyes as Jennie runs her fingers through her hair. The feeling of her fingertips soothing her scalp.

She turns onto her side and traces random patterns onto Jennie's thighs.

"Yah Kim Jisoo..." Jennie whispers.

"What?" Jisoo says innocently.

"Let's go to sleep." Jennie whispers.

"Let's finish the movie, it's almost done." Jisoo says.

Jennie nods and leans her head back against the couch. The feeling of Jisoo's steady breath lightly hitting the skin of her thighs.

Once the movie was over everyone headed to bed. Jisoo has her arms around Jennie's shoulders as they walked down the hall to their room.

Jennie switched the lamp on and Jisoo sat down on the foot of the bed. Unbuttoning her jeans while she rubbed her eyes sleepily.

Jennie strips out of her clothes and slips into bed. Jisoo looks over her shoulder at her fiancé, suddenly feeling less sleepy.

"Jisoo yah..." Jennie says quietly, patting the spot next to her.

Jisoo stands up and removes the rest of her clothes before heading to the bathroom.

Jennie narrows her eyes, knowing exactly what game Jisoo was playing.

Jisoo leans against the doorframe as she brushes her teeth, her body on full display. She gave Jennie a wink before finishing up.

When Jisoo was finished washing up, she settled into bed next to Jennie, grabbing her book off the bedside table.

She opened and started reading as Jennie moved closer, pressing a kiss to the skin of her shoulder.

Jisoo smiles as she pretends to read. "Can I help you?"

"I know what you're doing." Jennie says before kissing behind her ears.

"It's late now isn't it? Let's go to bed." Jisoo says while closing her book and turning off the lamp. She  wraps her arms around Jennie and turns them over so that they were spooning.

Jennie turned over to face her instead. "Kim Jisoo, Are you dense? How many more signs do I have to give you? Do you want me to sign a consent form? Where's the pen, I'll sign."

Jisoo can only smile at her and Jennie waves a finger in her face. "Look at this. You're pretending to be innocent." She gasps. "Earlier you kept touching my thighs, and you were just pretending to watch the movie. You were already setting the mood. Are you teasing me?"