Ch 22. Bobby.

Jennie and Jisoo were walking hand in hand through the park when a little boy came running up to them.

"Excuse me, but can you help me?" He asks cutely.

He looked to be around 4 years old, he had dark hair and big eyes, as he looked up innocently at them.

"Sure buddy, with what?" Jisoo asks, crouching down to his level.

"Eomma told me to put these on, but I can't, and she's on the phone right now." He says holding up a pair of Knee pads.

"Of course I'll help you, come on, let's sit over here." Jisoo held his hand and lead him over to the bench while Jennie watched with a soft smile on her face. "What's your name?" She asks while sitting him on the bench.

"Kang Daniel." He smiles. "What's your name?"

"Kim Jisoo." Jisoo smiles back, while trying to figure out his knee pads.

"I like your hair Jisoo-ssi. It's pretty." He says looking at the vibrant purple.

"Thank you. I like your hair too."

"Who's that girl with you?" He asks while swinging his legs.

"Oh her? She's my fiancé, her name is Jennie." Jisoo smiles, looking over her shoulder.

Jennie was watching in admiration at the pair, when Daniel waved at her. She gave him a smile and a small wave back.

She's never considered having Kids ever until that very moment. Watching Jisoo interact with him in such a caring manner, was making her fall deeper in love with her.

"Will I get hurt if I don't wear this?" Daniel asks, as he holds onto Jisoo's shoulder in front of him.

"Yes, you'll be seriously injured. So you must always wear the knee pads." Jisoo says as she carefully slips it over his knee.

"Y-you have a hole there." Daniel says pointing to her knee, noticing the small tear in her ripped jeans.

"Yeah," Jisoo chuckles, while strapping him up.

"Did you fall down?"

"Mm." She hums a Yes. "If you don't wear these, you'll get hurt like me."

"You must wear knee pads!" Danial says.

"Yes!" Jisoo smiles.

"If you don't, you'll end up g-getting hurt like that." Daniel says and Jisoo giggles at his cuteness. "You have to wear these."

"Mm." Jisoo hums, before helping him off the bench. "Should I show you first?" She asks, while pointing to the skateboard.

"Yes," he nods.

"Watch carefully." Jisoo says, putting her foot onto the board.

Both Daniel and Jennie watch in awe as Jisoo pushes off the ground and starts to ride easily, before stopping in front of Daniel with a smile.

"That's how you do it." Jisoo says.

"I would like to give it a try." Daniel smiles.

"Kang Daniel!"

Jennie and Jisoo turn to see a woman rushing over the four of them with a worried look on her face.

"I've been looking everywhere for you. Where have you been?!" She says frantically, as she picks up Daniel into her arms.

"Jisoo and Jennie were helping me." Daniel says, pointing to the couple.

"Oh my, I am so sorry to let him bother you like that, I was on the phone for two seconds and he just disappears, again I'm so sorry." The woman says, while bowing repeatedly.