Ch 5. Wake up.

"Good morning." Jennie says as she stands in the kitchen, looking down at her coffee cup.

"Morning." Jisoo says as she looks everywhere but at Jennie.

Neither of them really knew how to act around each other after what happened last night. Jisoo wanted to let it go, Knowing that she shouldn't be involved in Jennie like that, but it was getting harder and harder to stay away.

Jisoo clears her throat and puts her jacket on, "I have to go. Bam Bam and Lisa will be with you." She says.

"Oh okay." Jennie says sadly, making Jisoo Stop in her tracks.

Jisoo lets out a quiet sigh before turning to Jennie. "When I come back, we can go to the park, Okay?"

Jennie smiles softly as she looks up at Jisoo. "Okay." She nods.

Jisoo nods back before turning to walk out the door.

•••

"I need to send you away." TOP says as Jisoo sits in front of him.

"What?" Jisoo says sitting up.

"I need to send you to Spain. There's a drug cartel working with Yang there, they have been taking young girls around the city of Milan. We need you there." TOP says.

"For how long? What about Jennie?" Jisoo says.

"You'll be gone for a week at the longest. The faster you shut them down, the sooner you come back."

"I have a job to do her appa." Jisoo sighs.

"I know that Jisoo." TOP says, his voice softening a little. "But you're one of the best agents here, and we need to shut this down as soon as possible."

"Who will be covering my position here?" Jisoo asks.

"Lisa, and Seokjin. I would keep Bam Bam there, but I can't have two Alphas to look over her. So, he's going with you." TOP says.

"When do I leave?" Jisoo asks.

"Tomorrow night."

•••

"Here." Jennie smiles handing Jisoo a red heart lollipop.

Jisoo takes the lollipop and holds it up to her mouth. "Did you poison this?" She asks.

"If I did, why would I tell you?" Jennie smiles as they walk.

Jisoo smiles softly as she watches Jennie walk ahead of her to the sit on a bench. She walks over and Joins her.

"Can I ask you a question?" Jennie asks.

"No." Jisoo says sticking the lollipop into her mouth.

"How come you won't tell me your name?" Jennie asks anyways.

"How about this, we'll play Rock Paper Scissors. If you win, you can do whatever harm you would like to me, and I'll tell you my name, Deal?" Jisoo says turning to her.

"Best two out of three." Jennie nods, holding her hand out. "Rock paper scissors, shoot!"

Jisoo throws rock and Jennie throws paper. Jennie smiles in victory and holds her finger up to Jisoo's forehead.

Jisoo flexes her body as Jennie flicks her forehead. She loses the second round and closes her eyes Jennie flicks her forehead again.

Jennie giggles as she holds her hand out for the last round. "How is it that you can't win, even once." She smiles as Jisoo loses.

Jennie grabs Jisoo's arm and hold it out as she readies her two fingers to smack it. She smiles as Jisoo closes her eyes tightly and flexes her forearm, before bringing her hand down to slap it.