Ch 1. Please Protect Me.

1 Month Later.

Jisoo rubbed her face in attempted to keep her eyes open as she sat at her desk. Files among files, along with pictures were scattered across it as she worked to make connections.

They still haven't found Jennie Kim, and Kwon Jiyong was getting desperate.

Jisoo's brows furrowed as she stared at a photo of Jennie Kim, that was recently taken by their research team.  She didn't know what it was, but she captivated Jisoo. She had never wanted to find a victim more than now.

A knock on her door brought her out of her thoughts. She looked up and saw her sister leaning on the door frame.

"It's 2 am you know," Joohyun says before walking over and taking a seat.

"Is it?" Jisoo asks looking back at her work.

"Did you even eat Jisoo?" Joohyun sighs.

"Yes. Chicken. 1900." Jisoo answers.

"Well you need sleep, what are you looking at anyways?"

"Jennie Kim. I'm close, I can feel it."

Jisoo looks up to see her sister looking at her with her eyes narrowed.

"What?" Jisoo asks.

"Nothing, I've just never seen you this invested in a mission before." Joohyun shrugs.

"Yeah well, this is Yang Hyun Suk. I hate that fucker..." she sighs.

"Language Jisoo." Joohyun scolds.

"Don't you have a wife to get home to?" Jisoo asks.

"I do." Joohyun says standing up, but not before taking Jisoo's folder away. "But, you also need to go to bed."

"You're not my mom." Jisoo grumbles.

"Would you rather I call her?"

"No!" Jisoo shouts.

Jisoo lets out a deep sigh and closes her laptop. "Fine, I'll go home."

"Good." Joohyun smiles in satisfaction. "Goodnight Chu!" She says before leaving her office.

"Night Unnie," Jisoo sighs.

•••

"I got it!" Jisoo shouts bursting into the office.

"Wae?" Namjoon asks as he plays with the stuffed animal on his desk.

"The location!" Jisoo says holding a photo up.

"Jinjja!" Jungkook says rushing over.

"Yes! Book me a plane ticket to Auckland, New Zealand hyung. I have a location." Jisoo says happily, before going up to her dads office.

"Jisoo?" He asks as she walks in.

"I found her," she says slamming the photo onto his desk.

"Um...good morning sweetheart," Seung-hyun says. "Found who?"

"Jennie Kim." Jisoo says.

Jisoo watches as her dad turns serious, and goes into business mode as he stands up to shut the door before taking his seat again.

"How? Where is she?"

"Auckland. If you look on the reflection of the car window, there's a logo of a coffee shop that they only have in that city. All we need to do is track them down within the area, while they're still there." Jisoo says.