P.E. ,Crap

The day is going by pretty fast.And then P.E. comes.I'm not a thin athletic blonde girl.I should just put it out there.So when I saw the volleyball net I turned to sprint for the bathroom.Of course somebody happened to be behind me.

"Watch where you're going."I grumble as I start walking again.

"You're such a joy to be around."Marcus's sarcastic voice says behind me.

Dammit.

"Yes I am,now watch where you're going."I try to continue walking.

"Aren't you going to P.E.?"He asks."Umm,yeah.I just need to go to the bathroom."I'm the worst liar ever.

"No you don't."

Crap,I hate getting caught in lies.So being the dummy I am I turn around and walk back to the gym.I hate Marcus.

I stomp back into the gym over to the locker room.When I walk in all the pretty,skinny girls are walking around in hot pink Victoria Secret bras and matching underwear.They're the reason I have self esteem issues.

I go into a corner and change as quickly as possible.But of course I trip and fall on my face trying to pull on the shorts.Every girl turns and looks at me.

Then the laughing begins.My face starts to burn up and I yank my shorts on.

"Just learning how to walk?"A girl asks.A chorus of high pitched giggles follow the comment.I jump to my feet,and grab my clothes.They continue taunting me as I throw them in my locker and run from the room.

My eyes sting from the tears I'm holding back and I curse Marcus's soul to the depths of hell as I run out of the gym.

Thankfully nobody follows me not even Marcus.When I finally get to the bathroom all I can do is sit in a stall and cry.