Ugh guys

I hear my mom open the door and crack my door open.Another voice talks after my mom,but I can hardly hear."INDIKA!"My mom shouts from the bottom of the stairs."Yes."I yell down to her in a surprisingly calm voice.

"Would you be kind enough to go grab the football that was thrown in our yard?"

"Why can't you?"I ask getting annoyed.

"Because I don't want to."She answers with an even more annoyed voice.I go down the stairs.

Standing inside my house was Marcus and one of his friends from school.Most girls would jump with joy,I mean who wouldn't want a hot guy in their house?

But I'm not like most girls.

I run outside and look around the yard.There wasn't a football in sight.I found it in a bush and,of course,tripped and fell on my face walking back inside.

I heard Marcus and his friend coughing,obviously hiding laughs.When my mom wasn't looking I gave them the finger.They shutup.

After awkwardly handing over the football while rubbing my head where I hit it I go back in my room and glare down at Marcus's yard.If he wanted to,he could have jumped the fence.

My mom gave me a plastic bag with ice inside wrapped it a napkin to put on my head."That guy,Marcus,was kinda cute."

I look at my mom in horror."Not you too."I say worriedly."Whatever."She leaves the room and shuts the door behind her.I hide out in my room on my laptop for a couple hours.

After watching at least 10 smosh videos I pull out Percy Jackson The Lightning Thief.Persassy is amazing.

The sky starts getting dark and that's what makes me check the time.

8:56

I close my book and change into pajamas.Tomorrow I have school.Another day of bullies,getting pushed around,and getting yelled at.

Yay.