Chapter Twenty-Three

Start from the beginning

"I mean, Lizzy's totally badass and I wanna be like her," she said, "what should I wear?"

"Clothes Gis," I laughed, "clothes."

She grabbed my hand, "come on. Bye Chubby!"

"Let someone know when you leave!" he called as Gis damn near dragged me through the living room.

"We will!"

"Okay Gissy slow down," I said after almost tripping up the steps.

We happened to be going up the same time Aubrey was coming down talking on his phone and...shirtless. Very shirtless. Damn his abs looked so good. That v cut was showing too.

Ignore that, Lisedi. Damnit. You're still mad at him for being deceitful and even thinking of using you. He lied about his whole life to you. Ignore him.

He stopped and smirked at me. Dammit, he must have caught me looking. I quickly looked away from him and continued walking. It wouldn't be Aubrey if I didn't feel his hand squeezing my butt.

He moved away before I could swat it away. I glared. He smiled and hurried down the stairs. Ugh, he gets on my nerves.

Aubrey

I watched as Lisedi and Gisela carried their guns into the backyard. This house had about 5 acres of land, so they had space to do what they wanted.

Me and the boys had a perfect view of the backyard, from the glass doors. We watched as Lisedi said something to Gisela before teaching her how to properly hold the gun.

"You can definitely tell they're related," Hush smirked.

"Oh, yea? How's that?" Chubbs smiled as he watched them.

"Yea, I'm curious, too," I looked back at Hush.

"No disrespect to either of y'all, but their bodies are fuckin' crazy."

I smiled looking back at my girl's ass. He wasn't lying. Lisedi's slim thick figure was everything to me. Her hair was getting slightly wavy after days of being straight. I loved watching her walking back and forth to Gisela just so I can see her ass move.

Flashbacks of her riding me, had a smile on my face. It sucks that we only had two moments of intimacy before everything went wrong. I miss that. I miss her. I need to make things up to her.

"Lisedi let you hit, right?" Ryan asked.

"Of course, that's my girl," I smirked proudly.

"I would ask Chubbs but we all know about him and Gis. Nigga gave up on hiding it from us, he'd bring her over and be in his room all fuckin'day."

The boys laughed.

"Shut the fuck up," Chubbs tried to contain his laughter himself.

"Fuckin' cradlerobber," Future laughed.

The crew laughed again but Chubbs didn't seem to be too fond of that joke.

We heard a shot being fired off, and it had been Lisedi. She had looked over at Gisela to shoot next.

Damn, Lisedi looked so fine holding a gun in her hand. She was so lucky that she wasn't talking to me because I would've had her not able to walk by tomorrow morning.

The day went by nicely. Lisedi was still being stubborn with me, funny times with me and the guys, and Diana made us dinner not too long ago. A simple, but delicious, arroz con pollo satisfied our stomachs.

Gisela came up with the idea of going out. She figured we were out here for something so stressful, that we should at least go out and have fun once a week.