temptation | nine

"Hoping for a look from someone else's eyes"

As I shopped around, I felt two pairs of eyes boring into me causing me to look up and find it was two attractive workers staring. One of them blushed and turned away and the other continued to stare, giving a flirtatious smile. I smiled in return and his grin grew wider. This is just so easy.

I walked towards the glass cabinets and peered through them, looking at the different necklaces and bracelets. My eyes widened at a gold chain that had a cursive "princess" pendant on it.

"Excuse me!" I called out to one of the workers.

Mr Smiley approached me and spoke with a deep but smooth voice.

"How can I help you, beautiful?"

My cheeks glowed at his compliment but it didn't feel the same way it would had Jaebum said it to me.

"I'd like to buy the gold Princess necklace, please." I answered.

"Ah, very fitting. Would you like to put it on or have it packed up?" He questioned.

"Packed up, please."

"As you wish." He said, unlocking the cabinet and carefully taking hold of the gold chain.

He got out a white box and placed the necklace inside it, snapping the box shut gently. He put the box in the bag and put the information in the till before telling me how much it was.

Handing him the money, I picked up the bag and waited for the receipt. When it was printed, he quickly scribbled something on the slip and handed it to me.

"Thank you for shopping with us. Hope to see you soon." Wink.

" Wink