She crossed her arms and looked at me, with her penetrating ___ stare. "Yes"

"Fine with me"I shrugged and led her to the chopping block. I handed her an axe and showed her how to swing it.She copied me and I have to say she had perfect form. "Very good" I nodded to her and a smirk tugged at the corner of her lips. I handed her a block of wood and showed her how to perfectly chop it. She brought the axe above her head and brought it down hard, splitting the wood in half. Her hair swung around her face and I inwardly chuckled. "You might want to tie up your hair" She tied her hair into a ponytail and I found myself staring at the ground. She looked beautiful with her hair down but when she tied it up, it really brought out her features. I handed her a pile of wood and went to my section.

Y/N's P.O.V

I swung down hard and slice the wood. I put down my axe and wiped the sweat off my face. "Getting tired Greenie?"I looked to see Gally leaning on his axe smirking at me.

"It's ____" I told him coldly.

"Sure thing Greenie" His smirk grew bigger and I turned my back on him.I finished chopping and stuck my axe into the ground.

"Done" I told Gally with a bored expression. He looked at the pile and back at me.

"Not bad for your first day Greenie. I didn't think you had it in you"

I crossed my arms and looked at him with an eyebrow raised"Because I'm a girl?"

"Well ya"

"Guess you were wrong Captain Gally" He glared at me and I turned on my heel as the lunch bell rang.I picked up a plate and put some food on it before grabbing an apple. I went to the table I had sat on yesterday. I sat down and began eating.

"Excuse me but can do you mind if we join you?" I looked up to see Newt, Minho, Chuck and Gally staring at me. I looked at the big empty table and nodded. Gally, Newt and Minho sat across from me and Chuck sat next to me. I turned to myself back to the food.

"So Gre-" I looked at Minho daring him to call me Greenie"____. How was your first day in the glade?"

"Fine"

"I hope Captain Gally isn't giving you a hard time."he grinned and I shrugged in response as Minho sighed and went back to his food."Your turn"I heard him mutter to Newt.

"Your turn?"I asked him and they all looked away blushing.

"Err, Alby told us that we should try and make you laugh so you feel more at home here."I rolled my eyes and picked up my apple.

"No thanks"I took a bite of it."I'm not really a laughing type of person"

"So you're telling me, nothing makes you laugh?"Minho raised his eyebrow at me while I shrugged again.

"There's got to be something"I shook my head and picked up my plate.I walked away and threw my rubbish in the bin before walking back to my station.

~A FEW HOURS LATER~

I put down my axe and threw the last of the wood in the pile. I smelled something nasty before realising that it was me. I put my axe with all the other axes and headed to my cabin.

"Hey Greenie!" Irritated, I turned around to see Gally smirk at me."See ya at the bonfire eh?"

"Maybe you will, maybe you won't"

"You can't miss it, it's like missing your own funeral"

"That's a bloody terrible comparison" I raised an eyebrow at him