16* Normality

I will jump Sunday and pass directly to Monday

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up early for school. I take a quick shower and change my clothes. Now finally I can wear what ever I want to wear. I put on my black jeans, my black shirt of black flag and my black converses.I hear a knock in the door and go quickly to open.

"Hi, Allie"

"Hi, Gee" I say and let him come in

"I can help you with your make up?" I laugh

"Yeah, sure"

After he helps me we go to school. Today we have art one of my favorite classes because one day I want to be a cartoonist. Then we have music class, and we will finish the vocals project together. We enter to art class and sit at the back, like we use to did.

"Good morning, class" the teacher say "today and the next class you will be drawing a landscape. If you want, you can bring photos the next class for you to have an idea of what to draw"

I have already an idea of what I'm going to draw. I start drawing and Gee do the same. I know how to draw my landscape because I have seen it in my dreams.

"I'm going for some coffee and I'll be right back" the teacher says and goes

"I love coffee" Gee says to me

"Really?, me too" I say. Gee smiles and then ask me

"What are you drawing?"

"Hell" I answer "I think that we all go to hell."

"Yeah, me to"

"What about you? What are you drawing?"

"I call it 'The Black Parade' "

"I really like it"

"Thanks"

After art class we go to music class were we will finish the project. I'm really happy that now I can be who ever I want to be. Now I can act, dress, think how I want, like myself. I'm happy that everything return to normality.

"Welcome, class, today you will present the cover of the song you select" the teacher say

"What cover?" I ask Gee

"Oh yeah, that" he says remembering "We need to make a cover of any song we like and last class I choose astro zombies by the misfits"

"Silence, please" the teacher say directing to us "the next class you will create a song and then you will play it"

We pass almost at last. I know the letter of the song almost without errors, but Gee covers me when I make a mistake. He have an amazing voice, is the best voice I ever hear.

"Oh everyone hear the little freaks singing a song for freaks" Ethan says and everyone laugh

"Silence, class" the teacher says. then the bell rings and we get out of the class.

The next classes are very boring, and I just wait for recess to come. I need to apologize with Ray, Frank, Cristah, Jamia and Alicia for what I did and finally all will return to normality.

"Allison, Allison!" The teacher says

"Yeah, ..... what?" I was so immerse in my thoughts I didn't hear the teacher, I almost forgot I'm in chemistry class

"I ask you what is the answer for number 6?" Oh, shit! I don't fucking know. how I'm suppose to know?. In that moment he gives me a paper with the answer.

"Nitrogen" I answer

"Correct. Now Mr. Way let Miss. Brown answer by her own, without help"

After that the teacher keeps giving the class.

*ring* the bell rings and now is recess time

"Come on, let's go to eat" Gee says

"Let's go" I say and I take my backpack. Gee and I leave the classroom together and we walk to the cafeteria.

"Why are you here?" Alexander ask stoping us in the middle of a empty hallway.

"I'm not longer your girlfriend so I can do what ever I want to do" I answer

"Ja, remember that you will do what ever I want you to do"

"No, she won't" Gee says to defend me

"Jaja" Alexander laugh and then with a deeper voice he says "what are you doing with my girlfriend stupid bastard?"

Then Alexander makes a quick move to punch Gee, but I make a quicker move to protect Gee. I move and Alexander's punch hit me on my face instead of Gee. I fall to the floor and I feel how y nose start bleeding and my eye hurt.

"Now we are nothing" Alexander says "this relationship is finish, now suffer the consequences" after that Alexander goes

"Allison" Gee says and sit next to me. he takes my hand that is covering my nose "oh, god!" my hand is red because of the blood

"I'm okey" I say

"Of course, you are not okey"

"I'm fine" I insist "I will wash my hand and my face and then I will go to eat. You go to eat now and then I go"

"Are you sure"

" Yeah, go"

I go to the bathroom and hear how Gee goes. I wash my hands and clean face and then get out. I didn't lie to Gee; I will go to eat, but first I will go outside and take some time.

I go outside and sit in the grass near a rock. The day is not the best day to be outside. There is a huge storm here, outside, and I feel how I quickly get wet.

I take a razor out of my backpack and I put it on my wrist, an other cut, this is the only way I can forget. When the blood runs trough my arm all my daily life pain goes away and is replace by the pain of a cut. Now I will suffer the consequences of don't being Alexander's girlfriend and this cuts that I will make in my wrist are the only thing that help me forget it.

"Don't do it" Gee says while he open the front door to get to the yard where I am.

"Why are you here? How do you know I was here?" I ask

"Because I know you" he says and sits next to me

"Now Alexander will hurt you, and I can't protect you"

"But that's what he wants, he want your suffering, and he don't deserve the cuts in your wrist, he don't deserves your pain" Gee says.

He take me and put me on his lap. Then he kiss me, he takes me from my waist and bring me closer to him. We fall to the ground, I'm in top of Gee. I pull apart to take some air and then I kiss him again.

Our mouths open bigger every time. Our tongues fight for dominance of the other in a beautiful dance. I let Gee win and then he explore mi mouth with his tongue. Finally he mark my lips with his tongue.

"The world is ugly, but you are beautiful to me" he says and then we stand up. He takes my hand and then we go to the cafeteria.

We enter into the cafeteria and then we go to the table with all our friends. Gee and me are waterlogged and dirty with mud.

"You know guys, if there is a storm outside you don't stand in the middle of the storm" Frank says

"I know" Gee say and smiles

"What did you two do out there?" Frank ask

"She is my new girlfriend guys" Gee says and hug me

"I'm really sorry for what I did" I say

"You are forgiven" Ray says

I sit next to Gee and Alicia. I'm happy everything return to normality

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yey!!!!! update!!!!!

Today song: Under Pressure by Queen

Or the cover by MCR and The Used.