3*Friends

Today is Thursday, there have pass three days since I meet Gerard. We have become great friends, he have help me to catch up in all my subjects and not to get kick by the 'popular group'.

I get alone to school because I don't know where is Gerard. I'm already late for my first class so I'm practically running. I pass the main hallway and turn left to get to my history class, but when I was going to turn left I fall and hear some laughter. There were the same laughs that I hear when Gerard was kick, ' why me?'.

" Hey , you are the new freak if school?"say the brown hair boy, " let's be educate, my name is Ethan, she is my girlfriend Emma and these are my friends Andrew, Jacob, David, Emily, Lily and Natalie "

" So little new emo freak, as you should know this is our school and we don't like to have emo freaks here so get out of our way" Emma says kicking me and all the others make the same until I can't move.

"Goodbye emo freak see you later" Emma says and leaves with the rest.

After a couple of minutes I hear a familiar voice call my name.

"Allison!" I hear once more "oh, my god! Are you okey?"

"Yeah, I just get kick" I say mad

" Sorry, can I help you?"he says sounds worry about me

"No, it's fine, thanks Gee" Gee that's how I call Gerard. He help me to stand up and takes my books. Gee puts his arm in my waist so I can walk and I feel a shiver that goes through my spine.

We walk to history class and sit at the back. He help me with all I need because hardly I can move.

"Hey if you want you can eat with me and I show you my friends" he says when we get out if class.

"Yeah, that will be great" I say. he still help me walking with his arm in my waist.

" Okey, so let's go to math" he says and smiles. I love his smile and his hazel eyes, I love to see him smile and I love when he looks at me.

' Oh my god stop thinking about him. he is only your friend and he looks at you as a friend nothing more' I think. I have been thinking about him all the way to math.

The morning was very slow and finally I was going to meet Gee's friends.

"Who are your friends?" I say trying to create a conversation

"Wait and you will see"

We go to the cafeteria, I was exited because I will meet new friends or I hope so. (We get to the cafeteria)

"This Mikey, my little brother; Mikey's girlfriend, Alicia; Ray; Ray's girlfriend, Cristah, Frank and Frank's girlfriend, Jamia" Gee present to my all his friends " Guys this is Allison"

"Hi" I say a little shy

"So you are the one my brother don't stop talking about" Mikey says and I get shock for what he says " I'm just kidding, I Mikey" he smiles giving me a hand that I shake

I sit next to Gee and Alicia. I talk with the girls about music and I discover we like the same music. Gee starts to draw while the boys talk about comics.

In this moment, and for first time in my life, I feel accept in this ugly world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for not updating for so long but I'm in school so I will update every weekend

Today song cemetery drive by MCR