12* A dead river and a saver kiss

I wake up with a serious head-ache, I don't think I feel something worst in my life. I'm very thirsty so I go to the kitchen for some water. This time I'm not to lucky because I find my parents in the kitchen.

"How is our favorite daughter?" my mom say. I shock 'did she just say favorite daughter, she has always hated me'

"your mother and me yesterday visit your friends and boyfriend's parents" my parent say "we have become great friends, they say wonderful things about you"

So that why, now my parents have the daughter they always want. now I'm the popular girl with many friends, I hate it I never want to be like that. I prefer the hate of my parents for who I am, than the love for who I'm not.

I go and take some water still in shock. I go to my room and take a bath. Today I will not see Alexander and any of his stupid friends, so I can wear what ever I want to wear. I put me on my green day t-shirt, my black jeans and my black converses.I put me some black make up on and go to take a "walk".

My parents don't see me when I get out. Is early so nobody is outside. Nobody sees me, nobody notice me. I just walk around the park for 15 minutes and then I go to the river.

For what I know of this river, every year 3 or 4 people are found in the river dead. All this people have commit suicide jumping into the river. This year I am going to be in that list.

I stand in the edge of the bridge looking down at the river. there're many rock in the river and the water flow very fast.

So that is going to be my end, I just will jump and forget about everything. I will never see Mikey, Alicia, Frank, Jamia, Ray or Cristah again. But must important I will never see Gee again. In the other hand I will never see Alexander, or Ethan, or any one of their clique again. I WILL JUMP!!!

I prepare for jumping into the water. This is the end of my life and I will die like an emo. I will die like me.

I jump, but I hear someone scream my name and then a pair of arms that grab me from my waist and trow me to the floor. He land on top of me, so I can't move.

"What are you doing here?" I say a little angry because he stop me from my dead and a little surprise that is him.

"What was you thinking of, Allie?" he say

"Life would be better with out me. Everyone that I love now hate me and people I hate love me for who I'm not. I just don't want to suffer more and don't want other to suffer by my decisions, like you, Gee" I say and a tear fall trough my cheek

"I don't hate you. You're the only hope for me. Just don't make me suffer like that again" he says and stand up

"Okay" I say and I feel how tears go trough my cheeks. He gives me a hand and helps me to stand.

"Come on, let's go" he says smiling but it's too late.

"I have send you five messages and call you three times, and you don't answer" Alexander say and walks to where I am. "What are you doing with this loser and with that horrible clothes?, never mind, we are going to the movies, change your clothes"

"Alexander I don't want to be more your girlfriend, in fact I never want to, so I will not be longer your girlfriend" I say with strong voice

"What?, you are my girlfriend, you like it or not. Remember that you can't stop being my girlfriend or you and your little loser friend" he says looking at Gee when he says the last words "will suffer the consequences"

"I don't care because I have another boyfriend" yeah that will make him get angry.

"Who?" Who? I haven't think about it. mmm..... I don't know

"Me" Gee say, I almost forget that he is here

"Hahaha, you, haha, prove it" Alexander says

Gee takes my right hand with his left hand. With his right hand he caresses my cheek and then he leans and kiss me. It is my first kiss and with the person I want it to be. It's just perfect, I kiss him back and I put my arms on his shoulders and he takes me from my waist to bring me closer to him.

I hear how Alexander goes very angry, but it just don't matter to me. Nothing can ruin this perfect moment. This is definitely the best moment of my life, but I then remember he is just my friend and that he kiss me to save me from Alexander no because he love me. I pull apart from the kiss, from that perfect moment.

"Sorry for all I make you pass and sorry for Alexander" I say trying to sorry about the kiss

"It's okey" he says

"No, is not, I shouldn't have done that to you" I say "I just need some time. Could you leave me alone please, Gee, I promise I wouldn't do something stupid"

"Okey" he says and leaves a little angry but I don't know if he is angry with me or with himself

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!

I really like how is going the story.

Read please!!!

Today song 'boy division' by MCR