15* Talks and Promises

"So...." Mikey says after the movie finish " you're Allison again"

"Yeah, I think so" I say, feeling guilty for what I did

"You follow my advice"

"I'm really sorry for what I did. I don't know if I could even forgive myself. I..."

" Don't worry, I'm not angry with you" he says smiling

"Thanks" I say and smile back

"It is good that you're back"

Is really easy to talk to Mikey. He understand me. I think he have deal with his brother's problems all his life that he can understand my problems as well. Mikey is 3 years younger than me but I can talk to his almost as safe as I do with Gee.

"Thanks for helping me"

"No problem. I always like to help my friends."

---------------------•••----------------------

We keep talking all night long. he told me how Gee get drunk almost all nights. Mikey also told me that Gee has made several cuts on his wrist. All this because me, it was my fault that Gee suffered.

"But now, he will be better now that you're back" Mikey says

"I hope so" I say "I can't handle to see Gee suffer"

"So, why did you do it? Why you make him suffer like that? Why did you abandoned him when he need you more than ever?"

"I need to do it. It was the only way to protect him"

"I think Gerard is strong enough to protect himself " Mikey say defending his brother

"To protect myself from what?" Says Gee. I'm really surprise he wakes up that early taking in account that is 6:00 a.m., Gee surprise me and I wonder how I couldn't hear him enter into the living room. I think that the way brothers have that talent of entering into a room an no one could hear them entering.

"Gee" I say smiling

"Allie" he says and smile back

"I'm going for some water" Mikey say clearly looking for an opportunity to leave Gee and me alone

"Could you bring me a cup of water too, I'm really thirsty." Gee say to Mikey "Do you want some water to?" Gee ask me

"Yeah, sure." I answer

"2 cups of water Mikey, please" Gee says to his brother

"Okey" Mikey says and leaves

"Oh, Gee!" I say and I hug him "I had miss you so much"

"Me too" he say hugging me back "why you make me suffer so much?"

"I need to protect you. I need to..." I start crying

"I can protect myself."he apart from the hug and put his right hand in my left cheek and clean with his hand a tear that just fall from my eyes "Don't do that to me again, never"

"Never" I say smiling "but please forgive me for all I did, for all my actions that make you suffer, please"

"Of course, I will never be fucking angry with you, never." he says smiling at me "but, how would you protect me by making me suffer like that?"

"They promise me that if I accept to be Alexander's girlfriend they will not hurt you. It was the best option I have. They say that I couldn't talk to you that I must ignore you. It really hurt me but I couldn't tell you the truth behind my actions. I'm really sorry, I would never forgive myself." I really start crying now

"It's okey" he says and clean the tears from my cheeks "promise that we will tell the truth always to each other"

"I promise" I say hugging him again. then I pull apart and ask "can I ask you something and you will answer it with the truth?"

"I will always answer with the truth. I promise I will always tell you the truth." he answer

"So that's yes?"

"Yes" he answer and smiles

"For who do you wrote demolition lovers?"

"It really don't matter because it isn't finish," he say a little nervous, but he then answer my question "but I can show you" he says then he leans and kiss me.

First I don't answer to the kiss " oh god! it was me. He wrote the song for me!" . Then I kiss him back. He takes me from my waist and brings me closer to him. I put my arms in his neck and play a little with his hair. Then we both pull apart searching for air.

"I love you, Gee" I finally say

"I love you too" he says smiling. Then he knelt and take my right hand with his hands "would you make me the great honor of being my girlfriend?"

"Fuck, yes, I will love to" I answer really exited. this is the best thing that could ever happen to me.

Gee stand up and I crash my lips with his lips. He kiss me back and just like the other kisses it was perfect. I really love him, he was just perfect, his eyes, his smile, his hair, everything was perfect about him.

"I say it once and I say it again, you look perfect together" Gee and I pull apart and see Mikey standing at the door looking at us with 2 cups of water.

"Mikey, how long have you been standing there?" I say while Mikey give one cup of water to Gee and one to me

"A while" he answer

"Since when?" Gee ask

"Lets say since the first kiss"

"I think it's my time to go" I say

"I take you to your house" Gee offers

"It's not that far, Gee, I can go by myself" I say. It's really near my house less that a minute from here, I can go by myself. In the other hand I will love to pass more time with Gee, and I will love that he take me home.

"But what if there are vampires outside, I need to protect you from them" I just laugh at the comment and let Gee go with me

"Bye, Mikey" I say

"Bye, Allison"

Gee and I get out of the Way's house and go to my house. We get to my door house and I take my keys out to open the door.

"Sorry" he say

"Sorry for what?" I say a little confuse

"About me drunk last night"

"Don't worry I've been drunk also. Everybody need to get drunk at least once"

"But it was not my first time drunk"

"I know, Mikey told me, but it was my fault that you get drunk. You don't need to be sorry, I'm the one that make you that and I'm really sorry about that"

"Thanks, Allie, I love you"

"I love you to" I give him a kiss and he kiss me back. We pull apart " bye, Gee"

"Bye, Allie"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I could update!!! yey!!!

Special thanks for my sister that is reading the book and giving me advices
Thanks sis!! Hope you like it!!!

Today song: desolation row by MCR